Page 1 of 361 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

* * *Please Read!* * **

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

If you want to discuss your favorite, or who you want DeAnna to choose, etc., please find a more appropriate thread to post in so we can keep this thread on topic.

Please do your part in keeping this thread on topic.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Are we sure this is Graham?

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Pebbles, I could definitely see what you are pointing out in your post, in the old screencap thread, post 3019!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

Finally...I SEE IT! Post 3019, where it points out his nose is where it finally clicked. Once I saw it, I can't figure out why I couldn't see it before.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3068525;
    Are we sure this is Graham?

Yes, I'm sure it's him. He's just shaved since we last saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3068551;
    Yes, I'm sure it's him. He's just shaved since we last saw him.
    I know

Have we determined the location of this PI? Sorry if I missed it.

Is there SC of Deanna and Jesse kissing? I can't view most pictures (work blocks them) but I thought someone on another forum said they had one...

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3068611;
    Is there SC of Deanna and Jesse kissing? I can't view most pictures (work blocks them) but I thought someone on another forum said they had one...
    If they found a screencap of the sleigh ride in CO then they may have it. The press release for the hometown dates said that their kiss is during a sleigh ride. Has anyone found any film/caps for Jesse's hometown other than snowboarding?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There are some sc's posted on Joker's of the HTD's and there are some more of Jesse's.
    Forever a Word Nerd