Page 9 of 361 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3069173;
    I am not sure this will help but when you convert it to black and white it shows up better.
    I looked at that dang picture 4 times today, and now all of a sudden I see it. Take your mind away awhile and come back to the limo pic where they have the black circles on it. Don't look at the circles. Picture where his tie might be if he was MOSTLY sitting forward, not towards the door then go up. At least that's what finally worked for me! (I still haven't seen the curtains behind the curtains that was discussed a few weeks ago.)

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3069496;
    Wow Cape that was amazing! I had to come back to the picture a few times until I saw it. (Itís sort of like the old lady/young lady pictures.) You can clearly see Jesse sitting in the limo looking up at DeAnna. Kudos to you!

I agree about being like the old lady/young lady pics. I had to keep looking and can clearly see his eyes looking straight at her. It is definately Jesse!!

Quote Originally Posted by amyb1011;3069524;
    I agree about being like the old lady/young lady pics. I had to keep looking and can clearly see his eyes looking straight at her. It is definately Jesse!!
    In the limo going home after the FRC?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3069527;
    In the limo going home after the FRC?
    Yes. I had to walk away from the computer for a while and come back. I can clearly see it is Jesse now.

Quote Originally Posted by amyb1011;3069529;
    Yes. I had to walk away from the computer for a while and come back. I can clearly see it is Jesse now.
    So you know who's left

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3069533;
    So you know who's left
    Most definately. That makes me happy. I just hope she didn't pull a Brad. I also hope they are still together and all the speculation and rumors are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by amyb1011;3069537;
    Most definately. That makes me happy. I just hope she didn't pull a Brad. I also hope they are still together and all the speculation and rumors are wrong.
    I know she doesn't pull a Brad, because I just watched a video earlier, and she says that she has finally found the man she's dreamed of and it's definately worth it. Also, I watched the interviews of her on Jimmy Kimmel and on E and she says that she is very happy on how it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3069540;
    I know she doesn't pull a Brad, because I just watched a video earlier, and she says that she has finally found the man she's dreamed of and it's definately worth it. Also, I watched the interviews of her on Jimmy Kimmel and on E and she says that she is very happy on how it ended.
    Brad also told everyone right at the start that he found the woman of his dreams (paraphrased) and then changed his tune later to "who knows if I chose anyone". Very similar to what Deanna has done. Brad also said he was very happy with the end result and how it ended.

This season and the way Deanna is talking smacks to much of B11 in my opinion.

If we see Jesse in the Limo going home, who says we're not going to see Jay in another Limo going home, she did it to Fred and Robert.

Originally Posted by gurlbrit View Post
    Not allowed to post links, but if you go down to the second page, and look for one of the message threads started by Dreamer, it says something about the F4 HTD visits.
    I have been looking on the site and really cannot find the one that was aired on TV with the 'falling in love' comment. would someone please PM me the link? thnnk you!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3069545;
    That's true. We'll just have to wait and see. But my instincts say that she chooses someone.
    Is it July 7 yet????