Page 8 of 361 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3069267;
    The clip with Jeremy in the kitchen is with a person that does not appear to be one of the bachelors but could be one of the production staff directing plots, schedules, dialogues, etc .... I myself was not privy to this discussion and am just speculating on how this fits into the story.

Yes, it is very sad to lose a member of ones family, and I would hope no-one would use this as a way to ingratiate themselves ... I am just putting this out there as it seems to fit in with the statement "some guys will do anything" .
    Sorry to be dense, but where is the clip with the kitchen conversation?

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3069173;
    I am not sure this will help but when you convert it to black and white it shows up better.

Is that a profile pic? If so, I definately see it is Jesse. I hope so because Ireally want it to be Jason as F1

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3069280;
    Found it! Thanks for the help!

Seems from the caps that out of all the family members she meets on the 4 HTDs Jeremy's dog is the only one who doesn't give her a hard time!(Note the bottom right of this photo)
    Look at that cute tuchee! Wowza!!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3069295;
    Sorry to be dense, but where is the clip with the kitchen conversation?
    Jokers update,screencaps and videos, season preview 1-80... you have to still the slow version and then go frame by frame ... maybe you can tell who is in the kitchen with Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3069304;
    Look at that cute tuchee! Wowza!!!!!
    LOL that's why I specified that you should look at the bottom right of the screencap, otherwise I figured everyone would just be staring at Jeremy's bum and wondering "why is cheekychook talking about his dog?"

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3069311;
    LOL that's why I specified that you should look at the bottom right of the screencap, otherwise I figured everyone would just be staring at Jeremy's bum and wondering "why is cheekychook talking about his dog?"
    Too funny!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

OK so I just figured out something. I watched the preview for next week's episode. And she told Jeremy's family that she has genuine feelings for him. And when she was crying she said "I had true genuine feelings for you and all I wanted was for you to be there in the end". BUT, I'm still thinking it's Graham because Jeremy goes home after F3. Just something I wanted to point out.

http://i30.tinypic.com/1zyhruv.png

http://i26.tinypic.com/33af0hd.png

What is De saying in both of these PI screencaps?

Wow Cape that was amazing! I had to come back to the picture a few times until I saw it. (It’s sort of like the old lady/young lady pictures.) You can clearly see Jesse sitting in the limo looking up at DeAnna. Kudos to you!

Last edited by Jasmine305; 06-20-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3069371;

http://i26.tinypic.com/33af0hd.png

What is De saying in both of these PI screencaps?

Voice Over: I have this connection with Jason and I know that Jason has a child but I've only been able to be around Jason.
    PI: I need to find out what it's going to be like with Jason, Ty, and myself.

Voice Over: Jason is a very sweet and caring guy. I'm attracted to him. I think that he's a great person.
    PI: He has all the qualities that I look for in someone that I want to be my husband. (So not necessarily talking about Jason)
    Last edited by candimichele; 06-20-2008 at 06:47 PM.