Page 7 of 361 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by ssrd08;3069236;
    I am looking at Jokers and I can't find that commercial for the 6/23 episode. Can someone post the link please.
    Not allowed to post links, but if you go down to the second page, and look for one of the message threads started by Dreamer, it says something about the F4 HTD visits.

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3069240;
    Not allowed to post links, but if you go down to the second page, and look for one of the message threads started by Dreamer, it says something about the F4 HTD visits.
    I can't seem to find it. I'm not really sure how to navigate over at Jokers. I am new to all of this.

FORT Fanatic

The clip with Jeremy in the kitchen is with a person that does not appear to be one of the bachelors but could be one of the production staff directing plots, schedules, dialogues, etc .... I myself was not privy to this discussion and am just speculating on how this fits into the story.

Yes, it is very sad to lose a member of ones family, and I would hope no-one would use this as a way to ingratiate themselves ... I am just putting this out there as it seems to fit in with the statement "some guys will do anything" .

Quote Originally Posted by ssrd08;3069263;
    I can't seem to find it. I'm not really sure how to navigate over at Jokers. I am new to all of this.
    Check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssrd08;3069263;
    On the main Bachelorette page at Jokers, there is a sticky note at the top of the forum that says The Bachelorette ~ DeAnna Pappas ~ screencaps + video. If you click on that, all of the previews and screencaps taken so far are there.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3069240;
    That commercial is very interesting. She says: "I'm saying goodbye to the one person I thought I was falling in love with." (wearing her silver sparkly F4 dress). She seems serious but not crying. I think she is talking to Graham.

Jeremy vo says "I don't just want her in my life, I need her."

Found it! Thanks for the help!

Seems from the caps that out of all the family members she meets on the 4 HTDs Jeremy's dog is the only one who doesn't give her a hard time!(Note the bottom right of this photo)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3069277;
    That commercial is very interesting. She says: "I'm saying goodbye to the one person I thought I was falling in love with." (wearing her silver sparkly F4 dress). She seems serious but not crying. I think she is talking to Graham.

That would seem to kind of level the playing field a bit more for the remaining 3---if she recognizes that what swept her away about Graham is no longer factoring into her decision it frees her to concentrate on what she does or doesn't have with the 3 J's. JMO, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3069277;

Yeah, she is talking to Graham. Because Jeremy leaves after the F3. Jesse after the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3069280;
    Found it! Thanks for the help!

Seems from the caps that out of all the family members she meets on the 4 HTDs Jeremy's dog is the only one who doesn't give her a hard time!(Note the bottom right of this photo)
    and is looking the other way giving them some privacy
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian