Page 6 of 361 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3069160;
    I don't see Jesse in the limo....maybe my resolution on my computer is bad. I just can't see it. I want to believe it, but it seems fuzzy. But you guys are always right!
    I am not sure this will help but when you convert it to black and white it shows up better.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

ABC is showing clips for the upcoming Monday show. Jeremy is the one saying that he not only wants Dee in his life, he needs her in his life. Jason's family bombards Dee with alot of questions. Jesse and Dee do kiss on the sleigh ride. Graham is the one in that awful red sweater at the RC.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssrd08;3069190;
    ABC is showing clips for the upcoming Monday show. Jeremy is the one saying that he not only wants Dee in his life, he needs her in his life. Jason's family bombards Dee with alot of questions. Jesse and Dee do kiss on the sleigh ride. Graham is the one in that awful red sweater at the RC.
    I wonder if someone can get sc's for us to go over. I don't know what good it will do since we already know the outcome, but I still love the thrill of figuring out how things come about
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

I don't see anything on the bachelorette page---could you tell me where to view this clip? Thanks!

Jason's family also says something about her dating three other men at the same time.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3069215;
    I don't see anything on the bachelorette page---could you tell me where to view this clip? Thanks!
    It's not on the internet, it is on television. I am watching my soaps right now and I saw the commercial.

I was just on ABC site looking for previews for Monday - where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by ssrd08;3069225;
    It's not on the internet, it is on television. I am watching my soaps right now and I saw the commercial.
    Dreamer has the commercial over on Jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3069230;
    Thanks!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3069230;
    I am looking at Jokers and I can't find that commercial for the 6/23 episode. Can someone post the link please.