Page 5 of 361 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Cape - I appreciate your efforts on this picture - And just for clarification , I did not mean that you were misleading anyone with your hard work - and I also see Jesse in this.

Sometimes these boards can work like that telephone game that we played as kids - the story get more and more distorted each time it is told. I am betting that posters will be referring to the "joke" picture of jesse Photoshopped onto the window as "absolute proof" that Jesse goes home as F2 (and not the lightened picture that you provide as, what I believe to be, truly absolute proof that Jeese goes home as F2).

Thanks again for your work!

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by M&IFan;3069124 View Post
    Cape - I appreciate your efforts on this picture - And just for clarification , I did not mean that you were misleading anyone with your hard work - and I also see Jesse in this.

Sometimes these boards can work like that telephone game that we played as kids - the story get more and more distorted each time it is told. I am betting that posters will be referring to the "joke" picture of jesse Photoshopped onto the window as "absolute proof" that Jesse goes home as F2 (and not the lightened picture that you provide as, what I believe to be, truly absolute proof that Jeese goes home as F2).

Thanks again for your work!
    I knew you understood but I also knew there would be people who would think like that so I just wanted to clarify and your post seemed like the perfect opportunity!! With it being in the old screencap thread some people would miss it and think we meant the photoshopped one!!!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

To help clarify things for any new people that may come over. These 2 caps are the true proof that Jesse goes at F2, thanks to the wonderful brilliant work of cape

This is NOT and is photoshopped as a joke by i<3realitytv

---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Fanatic

I've just rewatched Dreamers screencaps of next weeks episode and I can hear Graham say "I know he's not here for the right reasons" and Jason's voice says, "Some guys will do anything". I also watched the slow motion version of the screencaps part 1 (1-80)for seasons previews where it seems Graham is overhearing a conversation between Jeremy and another person in the kitchen. Perhaps he hears a comment made by Jeremy regarding his true motives for being there. I think somehow Graham's departure has to do with Jeremy's possible dishonesty in his relationship with DeAnna.

IMO Jeremy is playing the orphan angle to win over DeAnna. Let's face it, being F1 would be a huge feather in his cap. In another voice over Jeremy says something like, "I don't just want DeAnna but I need her." .... and he is willing to "do just about anything" to make this happen.

Perhaps the pictures we see of Jeremy walking around and crying at night have to do with the fact that he has been found out as has lost everything in the process.

FORT Regular

Thanks Mommadeb for the pictures!
    Last edited by M&IFan; 06-20-2008 at 02:56 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3069141;
    I've just rewatched Dreamers screencaps of next weeks episode and I can hear Graham say "I know he's not here for the right reasons" and Jason's voice says, "Some guys will do anything". I also watched the slow motion version of the screencaps part 1 (1-80)for seasons previews where it seems Graham is overhearing a conversation between Jeremy and another person in the kitchen. Perhaps he hears a comment made by Jeremy regarding his true motives for being there. I think somehow Graham's departure has to do with Jeremy's possible dishonesty in his relationship with DeAnna.

IMO Jeremy is playing the orphan angle to win over DeAnna. Let's face it, being F1 would be a huge feather in his cap. In another voice over Jeremy says something like, "I don't just want DeAnna but I need her." .... and he is willing to "do just about anything" to make this happen.

Perhaps the pictures we see of Jeremy walking around and crying at night have to do with the fact that he has been found out as has lost everything in the process.
    When I listened to that quote that I have bolded, I thought it was Jeremy saying that. And I thought he was talking about Jesse....but at this point, I'm not too sure of anything!

I don't see Jesse in the limo....maybe my resolution on my computer is bad. I just can't see it. I want to believe it, but it seems fuzzy. But you guys are always right!
    My husband while watching The Bachelor: "She is pretty if she doesn't open her eyes."

www.allisondenae.blogspot.com

FORT Regular

I copied the picture into word and played around with the contrast and brightness myself and ....WOO HOOO! I see the same thing. Doing a happy dance here!!!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M&IFan;3069144;
    Thanks Mommadeb for the pictures!
    You are welcome!!!

cubsgirl
    When I listened to that quote that I have bolded, I thought it was Jeremy saying that. And I thought he was talking about Jesse....but at this point, I'm not too sure of anything
    That is what I thought as well.

richmondrose

Maybe that scene did happen and maybe it was Jesse talking to Jeremy and if Graham overhead that is how is happened. Maybe the crying is because Jeremy told De and she got upset and he was therefore upset. The thing is, we just don't know until we actually see what happened. It's all specualation.

richmondrose

IMO Jeremy is playing the orphan angle to win over DeAnna. Let's face it, being F1 would be a huge feather in his cap
    How in the world is he playing the orpan angle????? He mentioned it one time when De asked him about his mom and dad at the stadium.

Edit: My last comment, I am not trying to be rude or anything, I just don't remember where else he talked about losing his mom and dad. Just my observation.
    Last edited by mommadeb; 06-20-2008 at 03:28 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

[QUOTE=richmondrose;3069141;]I've just rewatched Dreamers screencaps of next weeks episode and I can hear Graham say "I know he's not here for the right reasons" and Jason's voice says, "Some guys will do anything". I also watched the slow motion version of the screencaps part 1 (1-80)for seasons previews where it seems Graham is overhearing a conversation between Jeremy and another person in the kitchen. Perhaps he hears a comment made by Jeremy regarding his true motives for being there. I think somehow Graham's departure has to do with Jeremy's possible dishonesty in his relationship with DeAnna. [QUOTE]

Perhaps I am incorrect, but I recall Jesse being the one to say her would "do just about anything" or something to that effect---do you have a reference where you can show Jeremy saying "i don't just want DeAnna, but I need her" or that he is willing to "Do...anything"?

IMO there is no "orphan angle"---Jeremy has, very sadly, lost both of his parents and DeAnna has very sadly lost her mother---this is a source of bonding, not an angle, IMHO---obviously you are entitled to view it however you see it.

I will have to go watch the Dreamers screencaps to see what you are referring to---but in the meantime, doesn't it seem odd and unrealistic that ANY of the remaining 4 guys would suddenly have a heart to heart with a remaining contestant and confess to a "real reason" for being there that is less than admirable?

All JMO, of course---no offense intended to anyone.