Page 361 of 361 FirstFirst ... 261311351352353354355356357358359360361
Results 3,601 to 3,603 of 3603

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

The reason for no engagement party that is aired on national TV is that perhaps Jason's ex-wife pulled the plug because she changed her mind about Ty being on TV again.

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3102519;
    what was the Beviny rumor and where did it come from....
    I read on a board somewhere that the crew was overheard in an eatery in HI, I think, talking about how sweet she was and how wonderful a couple that Beviny and Andy would make. I will see if I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by heyyitsmesusan;3101718;
    Well if you think about it, I guess cancelling the Engagement Party would be good for some reasons. If Jason was F1, I think he doesn't want there to be a televised engagement party for Ty's sake, probably something made him change his mind. I don't know, I'm tired and I can't think of all of the reasons but there are some.
    Maybe the ex-wife put her foot down and said she doesn't want Ty put out there that way? She has that right!

I honestly cannot believe De wouldn't give Jason some indication that he's not gonna be F1 if she's not feeling it by the LCD. I don't believe, TPTB or not, that she would agree to go along with a heartless display of a double proposal, only to reject Jason on national television in such a humiliating way.

After all, we hear that she "knows how they feel...."

To that end...does Jason look like a man who's been given an indication that he may not be F1? Nope. I didn't think so.

Go to bed everyone and get some rest. The smoke screens will clear out shortly.