Page 360 of 361 FirstFirst ... 260310350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3603

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Yvette1665;3102537;
    Now that all this has happened and everyone thinks it's Jesse. There is still one thing Deanna said that make no sense if he is herpick. Why are we going to laugh and cry? It makes no sense with Jesse but it does with Jason.
    I totally agree Yvette!!

Make sense with TY right... all will take place like a true fairytale. Remember how many times TY asked a rose from Jason?

I truly believe that this day is special for the 3 of them!!!

that is why we have laugh and cry.

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3102403;
    - I can say that in all the years I have been here....post are only edited, moved or deleted that are in direct violation of fort rules. I don't think the moderators of these boards randomly delete post of anyones opinion on partipates in the show. (say what you want about them but don't attack another poster or their opinion)

I have to say that I am a bit saddened by the state of the Bachelorette threads right now. I go into a media thread and find discussions on limo doors, flipped caps and various other things that would be better in a general discussion thread.

I just want to throw out my humble opinion that just like in seasons past.....the final 2 will make a big comeback on the threads...gains lots of vocal supporters but the faithful sluethers of caps usually have the last laugh.

Just to keep my post on topic...I think caps show that Jason is final 1.
    That is why I am so confused! Did she go on & date them - 2RC's - or am I just leaning who I think is best for her??????????? Bring Monday on..... I like both of the F2....just curious
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3102546;
    I looked and looked the SC again and again and my conclusion is that the taping was done in 2 times

1. arrival
    2. proposal

with the arrival, we all noticed the pink flowers with both Jesse and Jason. Here I am sure that DeAnna was asked to kiss them on cheek. However her body language says otherwise.

Jesse, she is slightly turned aside for indeed a kiss on cheek
    Jason, she is in front and the kiss is very close to the mouth

with the proposal. I see 2 different emotions

jesse, he is either listening or waiting something
    jason, his face is open.

I know it does not say much but it is all for me a body language attitude. Being in front mean that she does not avoid the guy plus she tell him "are you okay?". She also asked this question when they were joining Ty in the park, right before they run at each other (awwwe). Obviously she cares a lot.

oh and when they kiss each other, right before he knees down... DeAnna is smiling big!!! Will she ever smile if she know that she is going to say NO?????

jason: the rose is still there and he has an open face.
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...onproposal.png

jesse. he is listening DeAnna and I am not sure that he likes the answer
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...eproposal2.png

I see also a BIG smile when she greet Jason, but do you see the big smile when she greet Jesse

Anyway... I really hope that I am right.

Except that, in the one photo she is holding Jesse's hand, and in the other she is not holding Jason's hand.

BTW: I only have 60 win & 40 loss.......So, my odds are not good.

Jason is F1, but I thought Jesse had a strong running for her.... Cause again I go with my heart not the bachorette/bachelor & my gut says Jesse.

So, all you Jason Fans should be happy

I don't know if anyone's said this or not, but did you notice that in Jesse's photo he's got the box open showing the ring, as if actually proposing? No shot of Jason with an open box - maybe she interrupted him?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;3102572;

Jason is F1, but I thought Jesse had a strong running for her.... Cause again I go with my heart not the bachorette/bachelor & my gut says Jesse.

I'm still holding out for a Graham comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;3102572;

Why do you say this with such assurance though?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MtnDweller;3102569;
    Except that, in the one photo she is holding Jesse's hand, and in the other she is not holding Jason's hand.
    Jason let go of her hands to open the ring box. Which you can see he is opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3101660;
    Here's a not so good take on it but I'll throw it out there anyway. Keep in mind I am a Jason supporter all the way.

Say Jesse did win and the negative response has given them the ratings willies so they pull out of the engagement party fearing they'll lose their shirts.

If Jason won they'd have a field day with an engagement party, big familes and Ty and all. No way they'd pull out from that????

But I agree with the poster above, it's not good for either bachelor, albeit maybe for different reasons.
    Pardon me if this has already been posted, as I still have about 15 pages to go before I'm caught up...BUT...has anyone thought that perhaps that 2 1/2 hour wait that the "paid audience member" complains about for ATFR could have in fact been the engagement party filming? Maybe ATFR goes straight into the engagement party in the time slot alloted?

OR...maybe Fleiss has figured out that there's not much to do with filming an "engagement party." What's there to film? Maybe a special dance between the couple? A few toasts? An expensive dress? Family and friends raising their glasses? That would take about 15 minutes. What would he do to fill the rest of the time? I just can't figure out what the purpose of the engagement party was to begin with. I think it was a silly idea, regardless of F1...an expensive project with limited substance.

I don't think they're married already, in Colorado or anywhere else. WAY too big a chance of a leak there...somebody has to process the paperwork. Plus De wants a big wedding and was just describing it in her conference calls two days ago. Huge guest list, simple dress, "ridiculous"....she's not married yet.

Quote Originally Posted by _spaceoddity_;3102577;
    Why do you say this with such assurance though?
    Screen caps we are given.......Sr. Sluethers...... I thought Jesse but my odds are not good.
    Last edited by Pebbles&BamBam; 07-04-2008 at 03:51 AM.