Page 359 of 361 FirstFirst ... 259309349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3603

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I am a lot like D. Now Jason is someone that I see as a wonderful guy, wonderful father & is safe. But, IMO safe is not the answer.....You have to take chances when it comes to love. Sorry, but I do see Jesse as a better partner for her - fun, takes chances, friends first. I may be wrong & Jason could very well be her love she has been looking for. Just seeing what she thought was the right man & who is the right man, reminds me of myself. Don't judge a book by its cover....... You never know where love can take you. On the other hand - we do have sources that Jesse went on the show for other purposes, promo & had a g/f. But, maybe they both found the real thing & maybe it's revenge. I can not wait until Monday! But, there are 2 diff. locations, not far apart from eachother for the FRC. Trust me...... Same day, I think - but 2 rose ceremony's - she sends them away, they come back for a final answer.....her heart was broken & could not reject F2 the first time.....
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3101179;
    IF SHE CHOOSES JESSE, WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?

I always do that when I'm dumping somebody, don't you???

(Yeah, I'm back again....darn it all....)

Quote Originally Posted by emptynestmom;3101013;
    I posted on the media thread that I think the necklace she is wearing in her new car is the same one she is wearing in the "red bikini" photos taken around June 24 that were posted here. I wondered too if it was the necklace Jason gave her and she is wearing it as their little secret. I sure hope it is a good sign.
    the necklace she is wearing in her car is a heart necklace not the sand dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;3102499;
    I am a lot like D. Now Jason is someone that I see as a wonderful guy, wonderful father & is safe. But, IMO safe is not the answer.....You have to take chances when it comes to love. Sorry, but I do see Jesse as a better partner for her - fun, takes chances, friends first. I may be wrong & Jason could very well be her love she has been looking for. Just seeing what she thought was the right man & who is the right man, reminds me of myself. Don't judge a book by its cover....... You never know where love can take you. On the other hand - we do have sources that Jesse went on the show for other purposes, promo & had a g/f. But, maybe they both found the real thing & maybe it's revenge. I can not wait until Monday! But, there are 2 diff. locations, not far apart from eachother for the FRC. Trust me...... Same day, I think - but 2 rose ceremony's - she sends them away, they come back for a final answer.....her heart was broken & could not reject F2 the first time.....

Another great post IMO. If Jesse is whom she wants, then I wish them all the happiness, if Jason is the one, I wish the same. I liked 'don't judge a book by it's cover' most of all in your post. I think Jesse has been prejudged by just that.

Anyway- I like your even-keeled post!

Did I spell even-keeled correctly ?

Maybe it's what's meant by giving the big kiss off? Sigh. I really think she picks Jason and all of this is to throw us off.

Remember the "Beviny" rumor from the beginning of Andy's seaon?

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie1963;3102505;
    I always do that when I'm dumping somebody, don't you???

(Yeah, I'm back again....darn it all....)

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3102516;
    Maybe it's what's meant by giving the big kiss off? Sigh. I really think she picks Jason and all of this is to throw us off.

Remember the "Beviny" rumor from the beginning of Andy's seaon?
    what was the Beviny rumor and where did it come from....

FORT Regular

Now that all this has happened and everyone thinks it's Jesse. There is still one thing Deanna said that make no sense if he is herpick. Why are we going to laugh and cry? It makes no sense with Jesse but it does with Jason.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3102403;
    I just want to throw out my humble opinion that just like in seasons past.....the final 2 will make a big comeback on the threads...gains lots of vocal supporters but the faithful sluethers of caps usually have the last laugh.

Just to keep my post on topic...I think caps show that Jason is final 1.

Snapit, I hope you are right.

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

I looked and looked the SC again and again and my conclusion is that the taping was done in 2 times

1. arrival
    2. proposal

with the arrival, we all noticed the pink flowers with both Jesse and Jason. Here I am sure that DeAnna was asked to kiss them on cheek. However her body language says otherwise.

Jesse, she is slightly turned aside for indeed a kiss on cheek
    Jason, she is in front and the kiss is very close to the mouth

with the proposal. I see 2 different emotions

jesse, he is either listening or waiting something
    jason, his face is open.

I know it does not say much but it is all for me a body language attitude. Being in front mean that she does not avoid the guy plus she tell him "are you okay?". She also asked this question when they were joining Ty in the park, right before they run at each other (awwwe). Obviously she cares a lot.

oh and when they kiss each other, right before he knees down... DeAnna is smiling big!!! Will she ever smile if she know that she is going to say NO?????

jason: the rose is still there and he has an open face.
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...onproposal.png

jesse. he is listening DeAnna and I am not sure that he likes the answer
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...eproposal2.png

I see also a BIG smile when she greet Jason, but do you see the big smile when she greet Jesse

Anyway... I really hope that I am right.
    Last edited by Stuck_on_myTV; 07-04-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3102164;
    I like both men, although I feel more for Jesse. But this may help you Jason supporters. I lightened this pic. I have it blown full size on my computer, but I couldn't make it larger for you guys..sorry about that.

If this is Dee walking the 'loser' to the limo, inside it sure looks like Jesse's profile and hair to me. Look at the top right inside of the limo and you see a strand (long) of wavy hair. I also see Jesse's profile in it. I hope she is happy with whomever she chooses as she is a great girl.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Actually, I think that pic looks like Jason in the limo
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......