Page 357 of 361 FirstFirst ... 257307347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3603

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

There is a new sc of Jason hugging De on the SC only site. It shows him holding a rose and he is wearing a white shirt.It is the FR3 after she let Jeremy go. It is the same blue dress she wore. It seems like there is a lot of energy spinning confusion to those who have watched the love grow between Jason and De.I say stay focused on what is true in our hearts. Don't let doubt cause us to waiver from what we watched develop. If TPTB have spun deception,they are the ones that will pay...by deceivng their faithful audience that believes in the power of love. We are the folks that pay their light bill

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by coaster1149;3102287;
    There is a new sc of Jason hugging De on the SC only site. It shows him holding a rose and he is wearing a white shirt.It is the FR3 after she let Jeremy go. It is the same blue dress she wore. It seems like there is a lot of energy spinning confusion to those who have watched the love grow between Jason and De.I say stay focused on what is true in our hearts. Don't let doubt cause us to waiver from what we watched develop. If TPTB have spun deception,they are the ones that will pay...by deceivng their faithful audience that believes in the power of love. We are the folks that pay their light bill

COASTER1149 GREAT to have you onboard here at the FORT!

This however, is nothing new. We say this every season. There are always two sides and two views that seem deadlocked. Again, we always say this, but it never stops us from continuing to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Small;3102159;
    I thought the same thing...he's got that huge smile and looks like he knows he's the one. It saddens me she's going to break his heart. I do want to say though that the first time I watched the previews and I saw them kiss when he walks up to her I did think he went in for her and she pushed him away. I thought maybe I was just overanalyzing but after watching it several times I do think he just kind of goes in for the kiss and she can't really turn her head before he gets to her and then she tries to push him away without totally giving away he's not the one

Thats exactly when I realised that something was wrong. She pushed him away and said something like you look great. Poor Jason.

Thanks Armywife for your welcome. I've been lurking for sometime and love the collective community at FORT. I believe in the power of love and trust that what we witnessed is real. If not,then I have the editors to thank for misrepresenting the Dejay story. I believe Jesse is a good guy and in love as well. It's the depth that I look for,and what I saw in Dejay. : ) Monday seems too far away.

For those that have been here a long time.. when things are getting too close to the truth or something is posted that shows the outcome of the show does it normally get deleted?? I wasn't sure because I know that one picture that is flipped of Jesse kept getting deleted that one day.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3102365;
    For those that have been here a long time.. when things are getting too close to the truth or something is posted that shows the outcome of the show does it normally get deleted?? I wasn't sure because I know that one picture that is flipped of Jesse kept getting deleted that one day.
    thats probably coz screen caps arent sposed go here

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3102365;
    - I can say that in all the years I have been here....post are only edited, moved or deleted that are in direct violation of fort rules. I don't think the moderators of these boards randomly delete post of anyones opinion on partipates in the show. (say what you want about them but don't attack another poster or their opinion)

I have to say that I am a bit saddened by the state of the Bachelorette threads right now. I go into a media thread and find discussions on limo doors, flipped caps and various other things that would be better in a general discussion thread.

I just want to throw out my humble opinion that just like in seasons past.....the final 2 will make a big comeback on the threads...gains lots of vocal supporters but the faithful sluethers of caps usually have the last laugh.

Just to keep my post on topic...I think caps show that Jason is final 1.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Small;3102159;
    I thought the same thing...he's got that huge smile and looks like he knows he's the one. It saddens me she's going to break his heart. I do want to say though that the first time I watched the previews and I saw them kiss when he walks up to her I did think he went in for her and she pushed him away. I thought maybe I was just overanalyzing but after watching it several times I do think he just kind of goes in for the kiss and she can't really turn her head before he gets to her and then she tries to push him away without totally giving away he's not the one

I do not agree. I see no attempt from DeAnna to stop the kiss. However I see clearly this attempt when Jesse tries to kiss her.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/nikicolecole/SNAG-0074.png

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/nikicolecole/SNAG-0075.png

[QUOTE=armywife;3102164;]I like both men, although I feel more for Jesse. But this may help you Jason supporters. I lightened this pic. I have it blown full size on my computer, but I couldn't make it larger for you guys..sorry about that.

If this is Dee walking the 'loser' to the limo, inside it sure looks like Jesse's profile and hair to me. Look at the top right inside of the limo and you see a strand (long) of wavy hair. I also see Jesse's profile in it. I hope she is happy with whomever she chooses as she is a great girl.

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** *****************************
    If you look at the bottom right corner of this pic, the emmy's were being advertised, this was monday when she got rid of Jeremy. They were not even showing final 2 previews at that time. That was her putting someone else in the limo. That pic was not from FRC.
    Last edited by bradys1lady; 07-04-2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Spelling

Her dress looks different as well.