Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3101862;
    Notice it says THE BACHELOR. Nothing at all on the Bachelorette.
    It's a repeat.

Not just that, but I think I noticed that De does most of the talking through Jason's LCD preview, and Jesse does most of it for his own. Found it weird. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm tired as heck and may have not been paying complete attention...lol
    You are right. Also, notice how Jesse said we held hands, etc. Nothing major about that to me.

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3101839;
    Where are they now that they weren't three days ago????
    SOOOO true !! I feel like I am watching a train wreck in slow motion !! It is making feel sick to my stomach !!

Well, let's see

Amanda and Graham are together.

Noelle and Brian are together.

And Chelsea and Richard are together.

Hope that helps!!

It's a repeat from the last one done. I didn't really watch it. I think it was part of Matt's season.

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboog;3101778;
    Okey dokey, here's the scoop. All you Jason fans are thinking about who she SHOULD pick rather than who she's into. She picks Jesse. Why? She's a total adrenaline junky - fast cars, 4-wheelers, etc. Jesse is the only one that could keep up with her in the course of all their outtings. Speaking as a fellow female adrenaline junky, that is a HUGE factor. The others, with the possible exception of Graham, were pretty wussy, relatively speaking. She's not into wusses. Getting great abs from countless hours in the gym just isn't the same thing. Would Jason be a better choice for her? Of course! She's not looking for "safe" and "reliable". She's looking for the guy who gets her juices flowing. That's Jesse.

Oh yeah, on the screencaps, for what it's worth, all the pics with Jesse have much longer shadows than the ones with Jason. Don't just look at the human shadows, look at the shadows cast by the planters and other objects too. Of course they have great big lights set up all over the place. Those lights are there to enhance their faces. They don't override the sun.
    While I admit that I'm biased towards Jason, and think Jesse is a total doofus, I am certainly not looking at this as who I think she "should" pick rather than who she's "into". I completely acknowledged her connection with Graham [and personally didn't think that it was "just" physical]..... I can not and will not acknowledge receipt of anything close to romance or a love story from TPTB as it pertains to Jesse.

Not that they give a rat's behind what I acknowledge or don't acknowledge.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Okay, I may be grasping at straws here but darn it I want Jason to win!

Here's what I'm seeing. Someone posted earlier tonight a sc of Jesse and Deanna standing in front of the podium. They then posted that same sc but flipped it. Someone else posted something regarding the part in Deanna's hair and how she always parts it on the on the right. So going by that and seeing that she does indeed have a part on the right, then the sc of Jesse and Deanna proves, in my mind at least, that he's not the F1. Don't they usually have them stand so that the girl's left hand is directly in the line of sight of the camera so they can get the ring in view? If so, Jesse is in the F2 position and not F1. And by using the hair part as a reference again, when you look at the sc of Jason and Deanna, Jason is then in the F1 position.

At least that's what I see and I'm praying I'm right! I just don't see Jesse as the F1. And hopefully neither does Deanna.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3101728;
    No one does. Check out the preview to the LCD with DeAnna and Jason with the board game on MSN. It blew me away!
    I agree - Why do they keep releasing stuff about Jason when it is a load of crap! Next we're going to see a one hour special "Why I chose Jesse..." - It will air tomorrow...please - Fleiss - you have screwed yourself this time.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Msslaydbug;3101871;
    SOOOO true !! I feel like I am watching a train wreck in slow motion !! It is making feel sick to my stomach !!

I think ABC's watching a train wreck too.

FORT Regular

Daily News: The Bachelorette - Happy ending, good surprise on finale

found this link on another site....quite a long interview...but interesting....the last paragraph is telling, I think..
    I'm still hoping it's Jason....can't see how it COULD be Jesse...
    Like everyone else, I like Jesse...I just think Jason is the better match!

Has anyone studied the screen caps of the book that Dee got from Jesse (at least we think it's from Jesse)? Looks like there are pics of her and Jesse in there but he's blurred somewhat......also looks like she has her "onezee" on but unzipped in the one pic.