Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3101528;
    well ladies, I just found my "proof" and I'm not happy about it. Not sure if anybody's posted this, so sorry if I'm repeating something.
    I was looking at the limo pics in the SC only thread and if you look at the tires on the limo that Jesse arrives in and the limo of the guy she walks to the limo, they are different. Jesse's limo has a white circle on it (tire) and the other one doesn't. Also the rims appear to be different.

That's it - I'm done with this show. Too much time invested and too many disappointments.........
    I agree that they are different limos as well, based even on the opera light configuration. Now I'm wondering if what I wondered about earlier had any merit, when I initially created and posited this [ LINK 1 / LINK 2]. I don't know enough about rendering and pixelation and artifacts to know whether or not it's possible, but that top right "corner" seemed "odd" to me. It crosses the barrier of the door frame. A plant?

I'm not willing to get off the golf cart just yet, although I completely believe all sources - I just can't quite bring myself to believe it.... I'm currently finding myself in a state of shock.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboog;3101778;
    Okey dokey, here's the scoop. All you Jason fans are thinking about who she SHOULD pick rather than who she's into. She picks Jesse. Why? She's a total adrenaline junky - fast cars, 4-wheelers, etc. Jesse is the only one that could keep up with her in the course of all their outtings. Speaking as a fellow female adrenaline junky, that is a HUGE factor. The others, with the possible exception of Graham, were pretty wussy, relatively speaking. She's not into wusses. Getting great abs from countless hours in the gym just isn't the same thing. Would Jason be a better choice for her? Of course! She's not looking for "safe" and "reliable". She's looking for the guy who gets her juices flowing. That's Jesse.

Oh yeah, on the screencaps, for what it's worth, all the pics with Jesse have much longer shadows than the ones with Jason. Don't just look at the human shadows, look at the shadows cast by the planters and other objects too. Of course they have great big lights set up all over the place. Those lights are there to enhance their faces. They don't override the sun.
    But she also said she wants 3 kids by 30. Fast cars and four wheelers do not a family make....

Did anyone see the interview where a reporter asked her about her "secret date with Jesse" and she didn't know how to answer? If so, could you direct me to it? Thanks.

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3101779;
    Gosh, I hope not. All feelings I have against Jesse aside, couple of months ago he was telling his Dad he wasn't ready to get engaged and now to be married. I would hope for both their sakes that they would take some time to get to know each other in the real world first.

married with JASON!!!!

FORT Newbie

went on google again typed in Jesse's name, nothing came up important, not like when I typed in Jason's name. Also, read one of De's interviews in it she said being a step-mom is a life changing decision and at the very end of the interview she says "things happen for a reason". I am staying in that kayak, come hell or high water! Have a Happy 4th of July!

FORT Fanatic

From the other thread:

This from today's daily press bundle on ABC MediaNet - thanks StanleyCupCanes

MONDAY, JULY 14 (8:00 – 9:00 PM)

PROGRAM CHANGE Delete: “THE BACHELORETTE: Engagement Party”

INSERT: “THE BACHELOR: Where Are They Now (2)” (OAD: 3/10/08)
    Please note: Some new material will be included in this airing.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2008/doc/dnr070308.doc

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3101817;
    From the other thread:

This from today's daily press bundle on ABC MediaNet - thanks StanleyCupCanes

MONDAY, JULY 14 (8:00 – 9:00 PM)

PROGRAM CHANGE Delete: “THE BACHELORETTE: Engagement Party”

INSERT: “THE BACHELOR: Where Are They Now (2)” (OAD: 3/10/08)
    Please note: Some new material will be included in this airing.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2008/doc/dnr070308.doc

Where are they now that they weren't three days ago????

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3101743;
    they are married!! that is the reason (maybe)
    Don't you think that if DeAnna gets married that ABC would want a piece of that pie? I just can not imagine that ABC would be pleased if D and her F1 eloped...I'm sure they would encourage them to do a big Trista/Ryan wedding. ABC is all about ratings and advertising $$. I think them marrying before the end of the show would violate some sort of clause in the contract.

Also, if Jason is the F1, he would want a nice wedding w/ their families and Ty involved.

I also think that if Jesse is F1, he would want to milk his promotion opportunities and would not be eager to break up before the last episode. I imagine he would be on good behavior, for now at least.

AND...if Jesse ends up as the F1 (gag!) there are a squillion viewers who would be happy and so I'm not sure that would be the reason they cancel it.

MAYBE D and her F1 want to skip the engagement party and move quickly to a televised wedding???

Or they broke up...

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboog;3101778;
    Okey dokey, here's the scoop. All you Jason fans are thinking about who she SHOULD pick rather than who she's into. She picks Jesse. Why? She's a total adrenaline junky - fast cars, 4-wheelers, etc. Jesse is the only one that could keep up with her in the course of all their outtings. Speaking as a fellow female adrenaline junky, that is a HUGE factor. The others, with the possible exception of Graham, were pretty wussy, relatively speaking. She's not into wusses. Getting great abs from countless hours in the gym just isn't the same thing. Would Jason be a better choice for her? Of course! She's not looking for "safe" and "reliable". She's looking for the guy who gets her juices flowing. That's Jesse.

Oh yeah, on the screencaps, for what it's worth, all the pics with Jesse have much longer shadows than the ones with Jason. Don't just look at the human shadows, look at the shadows cast by the planters and other objects too. Of course they have great big lights set up all over the place. Those lights are there to enhance their faces. They don't override the sun.
    Thank you! I'm sorry but I am tired of all the Jason fans whining about if she picks Jesse. If she does then that is who she truely fell in love with. And all this talk about how ya'll can't believe she could do that to Jason--- well what else is she suppose to do? She's suppose to keep the ones she feels the most for and there has to be a point when there is only one left that is just the way it works!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3101728;
    No one does. Check out the preview to the LCD with DeAnna and Jason with the board game on MSN. It blew me away!
    Not just that, but I think I noticed that De does most of the talking through Jason's LCD preview, and Jesse does most of it for his own. Found it weird. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm tired as heck and may have not been paying complete attention...lol
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3101833;
    I do not like the sound of it
    Notice it says THE BACHELOR. Nothing at all on the Bachelorette.