Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by anxiousamI;3099316;
    ITA Shannonm93, What would be an issue about Jason. BUT Whose VO voice is it that says "I think you are making a big mistake"? It almost sounds like Jason and that has me really upset. I am on the ledge with this program especially after Jen's fiasco, and thought I would give DeAnna's one last chance. One minute I am uplifted and really know it's Jason and then whammy I get really worried and concerned. I just can't see it with Jesse and I would NOT watch the Engagement Party. Neither will "their" many many fans.
    It's Jeremy. He comes back Monday (or never left) saying that he 'has to talk to her' and he tells her that 'she's making a big mistake'. Posters w/inside information have said all along that someone 'close to her' and not CH, tells her about Jesse's girlfriend or something bad about him.

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3099303;
    I very much agree!!! They have basically thrown the show away if it's Jesse and really screwed them both, as well as the viewers.
    You know you are so right. If he gets picked then I think the edit was unfair for both he and DeAnna. The editors will have kept the audience from having the opportunity to buy into their romance. That wouldn't be fair to either of them.

Thought you all would want to see this thread....

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...er-either.html

I have heard this information from more than one source

Oh you guys..Cape's new thread about the audience..is a heartbreaker. It's so disappointing.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3099303;
    I very much agree!!! They have basically thrown the show away if it's Jesse and really screwed them both, as well as the viewers.
    I said this on another post awhile back, but I'll repeat it here.

If given the edit Jesse has gotten (a troublemaker, an instigator, etc ... and just all around not good) and the edit Jason has gotten (near perfect if not perfect, IMO) De chooses Jesse then I have to say that Fleiss has thrown himself, his show and De all under the bus.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;3099258;
    I think that De will have Ty flown in as a surpise to Jason and have him come out after he has proposed. Unless she just says "this one is for Ty". Which would be sweet also....but I'm hoping for the little guy to be there.

And if that happens...break out the tissues people..... It's gonna be good.....
    I totally agree, that would bring me to tears too. And I don't want to burst any bubbles, but unless Ty already has a passport there is no way that he can travel internationally without both parents knowing about it. No one (even newborns) can travel out of the country (i.e. US to Bahamas) without a valid passport. In order to apply for a passport for a child, both parents and the child have to appear in person at the passport office. And if one parent is unavailable, a sworn, notarized statement from the absent parent is required (or of course some other justification, like a death certificate, as to why the parent can't be there).

Having said that, I think (or at least really, really hope) that we will see Ty get his rose at the ATFR engagement party. That may be one of the reasons why they closed the set.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099215;
    I agree and IMO, this is absolutely crucial. Jesse hasn't been edited in the best light ... Jason has. Why would De be okay with edit if her chosen one wasn't edited in a good light?
    It doesn't matter if she's happy with the editing of the show. She has no say in the matter. I work in the entertainment industry here in Los Angeles. Editing is at the producer's discretion. How she feels about how the show was edited is irrelevant.

Just confirmed from a very reliable source:

1) De chooses Jason
    2) It will be a short engagement - Plans to marry next year (They are confident it will be in the summer)
    3) They plan to have children within one year of marriage

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SecondDrink;3099272;
    I also just want to add, do DeAnna and ABC really think people are going to tune in to watch an Engagement Party for DeAnna and Jesse? I mean really? I know I probably won't watch. I think I'll have something more interesting to do like wash my hair or clip my toe nails. I know that's mean but I just have a hard time buying a relatioinship between Jesse and DeAnna. It's a little late to create that romance for the viewing audience at this point. Again, this is JMO.

I really wouldn't have any interest in watching that either. For one thing, I have nothing invested in Jesse, he just doesn't fit into the scenario for me and I just don't care to see where it would go from there. That may sound a bit brutal but I just would not have an interest in seeing DeAnna and Jesse as a couple. It would mean nothing to me. If it weren't Jason, I would be more attuned to seeing where it went with her and Jeremy or Graham than that dude.

But if it was Jesse, it wouldn't be the most unforgettable finale would it? That's what CH said at the end of the MTA.