Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3097867;
    Why is it being assumed that the "book" isnt simply a hand made card that Jason made to go with his gift? I agree that there was no mention of a gilft from Jesse, and they woudnt have promoted a gift from Jason and ignored that Jesse had also done so. (It would have been worded like, Both men present Deanna with a gift... blah blah blah)

Maybe I missed something, but why are people assuming that they are from each men? The romantic gesture of a homemade gift is totally not something I can picture Jesse doing, but making a card and board game is sooooo Jason.

JMO
    I've come to the conclusion that the guys must have been pretty bored when the other guy was on their LCD for them to have an arts and crafts day and be cutting, pasting and colouring.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3097914;
    What was Bevin's gift again?

I remember that Tessa gave a collage (muffin joke, etc)
    \\

She gave him a watch - - what's the deal w/ Jesse's eye as he kneels - - did they put an "eyeball" on him?

The wording in the book is all Jesse, no doubt..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3097919;
    The one I blew up earlier today was definitely altered, it was very obvious. I can't quite tell on this one because it would have required very little retouch since there is not much of the hand showing. I do have a way of telling if it was retouched though. I'll look at the original again in Phop.
    Thanks...it maybe nothing...then again, who knows??? I just think it's strange to have a refraction on the hand with nothing for it to reflect from...

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3097910;
    ITA.
    TPTB simply moved it out of the frame.
    Now my question is when--days before or later?

Hypothetically speaking it is possible that they took a few set up shots (for lack of a technical term) of DeAnna walking in with Chris, of DeAnna at the FRC waiting (for what we speculate is F1 or F2). So maybe they decided they needed to add some color and brought that plant in or maybe they decided there was too much pink flower stuff going on already and moved it out of the frame before the guys got there.

Just throwin' it out there, because honestly I'm stumped

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3097916;
    A watch.

Thanks! And did Jenni and Deanna give Brad LCD gifts?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom22;3097889;
    I am new here, so this is my first post, but in the first picture form the book that says Deanna Thanks for getting to know me..... you can see a picture of Deanna and Jesse? or Jason?, can anyone make out who it is? It is very dark but definatly a picture of a couple in the book. Just curious if anyone else noticed it.
    [SIZE="2Good Catch! To me it looks like Jason's smile. Tried looking at the screenprints of Jesse to see if he shows teeths when he smiles. You can see the teeth in the smile of the guy in the pic! Plus it's a "plain white" shirt, which does not scream JESSE! [/SIZE]
    Last edited by WingsofLove; 07-02-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3097950;
    Thanks! And did Jenni and Deanna give Brad LCD gifts?
    I'm remembering something about a cookbook from Deanna, and Jenni reading from a letter or journal to him.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

I am seeing something in the pic's that makes me believe there are 2 RC's or 2close locations set up near eachother. The caps do not make sense
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

You can see in the screencaps on the boardgame where the ducks are the name TY.