Page 14 of 361 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom98;3070156;
    Well, it was a shot...it's like those pictures that are abstracts and there is suppose to be something in it, and you can see it, if you stare at it long enough, you'll see something--well I don't. Oh well..
    jonsmom98, I'm really good at seeing things in those abstract pictures, that's why I was so frustrated at not seeing anything in this picture.

Then it dawned on me. Jesse is a really short guy, why would anyone see his eyes, nose and hair above the door line of the limo, if he was sitting down. I say its just not possible. Even with his head tilted way back I couldn't see it. Now, if it was Jeremy, Graham, Twilley or someone else who was taller, yep I could see that we would see their eyes and nose, but not Jesse, and maybe not even Jason.

Someone who's really mathematically minded needs to look at the height of the seat of a limo to the top of the door line, then the length of Jesse's torso from his butt to the eye line and determine if its possible that his eyes could possibly show above the door line, I say not. If that mathematician says they could and shows me that they could then I'll eat my hat.

Support our Troops

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3070158;
    jonsmom98, I'm really good at seeing things in those abstract pictures, that's why I was so frustrated at not seeing anything in this picture.

Then it dawned on me. Jesse is a really short guy, why would anyone see his eyes, nose and hair above the door line of the limo, if he was sitting down. I say its just not possible. Even with his head tilted way back I couldn't see it. Now, if it was Jeremy, Graham, Twilley or someone else who was taller, yep I could see that we would see their eyes and nose, but not Jesse, and maybe not even Jason.

Someone who's really mathematically minded needs to look at the height of the seat of a limo to the top of the door line, then the length of Jesse's torso from his butt to the eye line and determine if its possible that his eyes could possibly show above the door line, I say not. If that mathematician says they could and shows me that they could then I'll eat my hat.

Where's my son when I need him...he's really good mathematically. I actually don't see eyes, but what looks like side view, and the eybrow, but power of persuation (spelling)could have been influenced with suggestion :yikes

Also, could the photographer be at a higher level?

Bathing"Not Quite"Beauty Copperdawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3070154;
    Nope, sorry, no-one is going to convince me that there's anything there. Jesse is around 5' 8" tall and he's sitting down in the limo and his head and eyes appear above the door line. Not possible in my opinion. He's a short guy!!!!!
    It's all about angles. The camera is slightly above and looking down. Looking at Deanna really gives the angle away. And from this camera angle, his shortness might be why he can be seen.

Plus, from Cape's really wonderful work, it shows Jesse is looking back at Deanna. When you're sitting in a car looking out at someone, reaching for the door handle, the tendency would be to lean forward so you can see who you're looking at.

I'd also like to add that height is determined by trunk height and leg length. I'm short, 5'4, but when I sit in a car, I appear much taller because i'm "blessed/cursed" with short legs.
    Last edited by Copperdawn; 06-21-2008 at 09:03 AM.

Try Screencaps Only, post 181. You can see the white of his eye, then you can see he is looking back at D, his ear with the hair over it. It's really a great cap.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ssrd08;3069605;
    I just finished watching De on Jimmy Kimmel and I noticed that when Jimmy asked her if she fell in love and found the man of her dreams, she kept saying " IF " I choose someone to most of her answers. He asked her since the show was finished filming does she and the person she chose get to see each other and she said again " IF " I chose someone yada yada yada.. I am hoping that she did find someone of her dreams. But she also said that she was very happy with the way the show ended too, so maybe she can't spill out too much info on these interviews.
    She is coached by TPTB on how to "approach" her F1. They are creating drama and doubt with the angle they have asked her to take, but if you watch the Ellen interview, she is GLOWING!! And, even during the DTA, when Jason's name is mentioned, her whole demeanor changes. With all of the other guys, she is very serious and focused. And then, with Jason, her voice changes and she gets that smile... the one where you are trying your best not to smile so big, but you just can't help it.

The whole "IF" thing is just a gimmick by TPTB to make everyone wonder if she pulled a "Brad".... didn't happen. She is in love with Jason!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Copperdawn;3070165;
    It's all about angles. The camera is slightly above and looking down. Looking at Deanna really gives the angle away. And from this camera angle, his shortness might be why he can be seen.

Plus, from Cape's really wonderful work, it shows Jesse is looking back at Deanna. When you're sitting in a car looking out at someone, reaching for the door handle, the tendency would be to lean forward so you can see who you're looking at.

I'd also like to add that height is determined by trunk height and leg length. I'm short, 5'4, but when I sit in a car, I appear much taller because i'm "blessed/cursed" with short legs.
    I completely agree. It is about the camera angle, and that he is not sitting all the way down in the car. He is looking back up at her, and the camera is very high to record down into the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3070065;
    This is why it's not Jesse. Here is a pic of him getting into the limo as he is cut at F2. I cut out the limo/Dee part so we can focus on Jesse inside. When you look at the picture, just look at it like you aren't trying to find something. You will see Jesse's nose bright as day:
    I completely agree Jammie!

Here is what I see:

Jesse's nose:

Jesse's face in the limo:

Jesse's face with the parts outlined, the nose is very clear:

No doubt about it, Jesse is f2.
    Ain't Love Grand!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3070593;

Here is what I see:

Jesse's nose:

That's a very good job marlap!!!!!!! I think that helps people see the outline much better!!! 2 kudos!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Did anyone check out the rubber bands on G and D in most episodes and if she is still wearing one in final 3?

Here is what I see:

Jesse's nose:

How is his face so small though? Sorry, I WANT to see it but I still DON'T see it

Here is what I see:

Jesse's nose:

Thanks so much for doing the description, marlap. There ain't no denying that nose!

I want to add that I didn't see Jesse at first, either. But I knew ALL the people who could weren't delusional and that it would eventually come to me. It did.
    Last edited by Jammie; 06-21-2008 at 03:22 PM.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard