Page 13 of 361 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Found it - thanks! I think she looks sad.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3069924 View Post
    I disagree. To me it looks like she's either angry or sad when she's sitting there watching. After looking at the pics of the guy she's talking to about sending the one person she thought she was falling in love with, it looks like it could be CH and not Graham.
    I said the same thing. She is talking to CH, not one of the guys.

my two cents.

I think dee is talking to graham in the crying scene. I came to this conclusin after watching the scene in slow-mo and watching the head pop n and out of the screens view. I too think we can see the upper side of Grahams profile with a little scruff showing.

I also think Graham gave her a card with his thoughts concerning Dee's visit with his mom and perhaps shared some thoughts about the other guys. (perhaps suggesting that she question some of them about some certain things) I think she may then begin to question if she should of let graham go since I have a feeling he told her some things about Jessie and/or Jeremy's motives. (of course these are all suggested motives that have been discussed here at the fort) ....

I believe after reading the card, she is wondering if graham was really into her and she was just reading him wrong. I think she realizes that he really did care after he took the time to write a note/letter/card.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3069740;
    After watching the longer clip of Jesse's HTD - he is definitely a different guy from what we have seen - very different when he is in his own element. Funny - I have said before that I have a feeling that Jesse has his own type of charm - and it definitely shows in that clip.
    Okay - I cannot believe I'm about to 'type' this because I am a Jason fan all the way (Sean was my second favorite) and Jesse still being in the running and knowing he makes it to F2 has perplexed me all along, BUT I just watched the video of De and Jesse on his HTD (on TV.com) and you are right - he does seem different. I found myself almost liking him. I'm still confused by it. She comments that he was the one guy that didn't jump at the first chance to kiss her (he intrigues her, leaves something to be desired (blahh)) and she said specifically "that she cares about him alot" (major emphasis on that word in her tone). She says their relationship has just "progressed naturally". "The more time that I get with Jesse, the more I want to be around Jesse". Personally, this whole thing really scares me into thinking now there might be a chance she picks him (making a face and shaking my head 'no' just thinking it). I guess for the sake of having to watch him go to the F2, I would prefer TPTB show us some true chemisty and a connection between them. Maybe next week will be the difference. I don't know - maybe that doesn't even matter. I know we are not seeing the whole picture by any means, but IF by some strange turn of events, she chooses Jesse - I think most of us would at least like to see what she sees in him . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by amm2350;3070026;
    Okay - I cannot believe I'm about to 'type' this because I am a Jason fan all the way (Sean was my second favorite) and Jesse still being in the running and knowing he makes it to F2 has perplexed me all along, BUT I just watched the video of De and Jesse on his HTD (on TV.com) and you are right - he does seem different. I found myself almost liking him. I'm still confused by it. She comments that he was the one guy that didn't jump at the first chance to kiss her (he intrigues her, leaves something to be desired (blahh)) and she said specifically "that she cares about him alot" (major emphasis on that word in her tone). She says their relationship has just "progressed naturally". "The more time that I get with Jesse, the more I want to be around Jesse". Personally, this whole thing really scares me into thinking now there might be a chance she picks him (making a face and shaking my head 'no' just thinking it). I guess for the sake of having to watch him go to the F2, I would prefer TPTB show us some true chemisty and a connection between them. Maybe next week will be the difference. I don't know - maybe that doesn't even matter. I know we are not seeing the whole picture by any means, but IF by some strange turn of events, she chooses Jesse - I think most of us would at least like to see what she sees in him . . . .
    This is why it's not Jesse. Here is a pic of him getting into the limo as he is cut at F2. I cut out the limo/Dee part so we can focus on Jesse inside. When you look at the picture, just look at it like you aren't trying to find something. You will see Jesse's nose bright as day:

Here's a pic of Jesse's nose:

Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3070065;
    This is why it's not Jesse. Here is a pic of him getting into the limo as he is cut at F2. I cut out the limo/Dee part so we can focus on Jesse inside. When you look at the picture, just look at it like you aren't trying to find something. You will see Jesse's nose bright as day:

Here's a pic of Jesse's nose:

Maybe this isn't Jesse leaving at F2, but at F1 and she ends up not picking anyone? It is a possiblility - not one I like, but possible none-the-less. She's falling for him (even Twilley thinks so), but then finds out about the gf and sends them both home.

BUT I don't think this was the case - she was too happy in the interviews. Not choosing anyone because they all crashed and burned at the end would not make DeAnna happy that she spent all that time and ended up hurt again. Also, I also don't think Jason would have involved Ty all that much in the show if he wasn't chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3069704;
    :O Am I the only one who can't see it?
    Not you're not the only one, I've been trying since yesterday, all I can see is colors. I'm not color blind and am usually very good at seeing hidden pictures, but this one has me flumoxed. Sorry Cape but I just dont see it.
    Last edited by gurlbrit; 06-21-2008 at 07:37 AM.

Support our Troops

In the pix on post # 131, here is what I see. It's the side view of his head, and the dark part between the two lighter is the bangs that seem to always be hanging down. Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom98;3070153;
    In the pix on post # 131, here is what I see. It's the side view of his head, and the dark part between the two lighter is the bangs that seem to always be hanging down. Does that help?
    Nope, sorry, no-one is going to convince me that there's anything there. Jesse is around 5' 8" tall and he's sitting down in the limo and his head and eyes appear above the door line. Not possible in my opinion. He's a short guy!!!!!

Support our Troops

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3070154;
    Nope, sorry, no-one is going to convince me that there's anything there. Jesse is around 5' 8" tall and he's sitting down in the limo and his head and eyes appear above the door line. Not possible in my opinion. He's a short guy!!!!!
    Well, it was a shot...it's like those pictures that are abstracts and there is suppose to be something in it, and you can see it, if you stare at it long enough, you'll see something--well I don't. Oh well..