Page 12 of 361 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3069740;
    After watching the longer clip of Jesse's HTD - he is definitely a different guy from what we have seen - very different when he is in his own element. Funny - I have said before that I have a feeling that Jesse has his own type of charm - and it definitely shows in that clip.
    I think there was more going on between De and Jesse then what the edit shows. Why? Probably because she finds out about the promo deal and Megan and can't trust Jesse; which is why she let's him go. He is definitely not getting the F1 edit. But, were it not for the promo deal, or girlfriend - I think he would have been her pick. I am interested in seeing the fantasy date sequence of them - it must be more of the real Jesse.

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I've been looking and looking at the sc of F2 in limo and for the life of me can't see those dots as being eyes. They are on an angle, and I can't see a guy tilting his head at that angle to look up. The most I can get out of the sc is that it is a profile - I see the hair, one eye and part of a nose (I think we all know that Jesse is F2 so it's easy to see him in the limo, regardless of what we "see" in the limo doorway)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3069840;
    I've been looking and looking at the sc of F2 in limo and for the life of me can't see those dots as being eyes. They are on an angle, and I can't see a guy tilting his head at that angle to look up. The most I can get out of the sc is that it is a profile - I see the hair, one eye and part of a nose (I think we all know that Jesse is F2 so it's easy to see him in the limo, regardless of what we "see" in the limo doorway)
    Go to Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis post number 3019 and look at that one. You can see that it's Jesse's nose in that limo. Once I saw that one, then I was able to see that it was his eyes in the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3069840;
    I looked at that photo on and off for about an hour today---couldn't see a thing---then all of a sudden I saw it plain as day---look at the photo that has been lightened but does NOT have the circles drawn to show you where stuff is---there is clearly a "Jesse eye" visible looking back at DeAnna as he gets into the limo. Originally I saw what I thought were eyes, but I was looking at it wrong---think of it as one of those paintings where after you look at it for a while and kind of squint a 3-d image pops out at you. LOL---I'm sorry, but I sound ridiculous even to myself---shame on ABC for giving us so few screencaps this season that we are going crosseyed over the few we have!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3069827;
    I think there was more going on between De and Jesse then what the edit shows. Why? Probably because she finds out about the promo deal and Megan and can't trust Jesse; which is why she let's him go. He is definitely not getting the F1 edit. But, were it not for the promo deal, or girlfriend - I think he would have been her pick. I am interested in seeing the fantasy date sequence of them - it must be more of the real Jesse.
    poor Jason! he just keeps falling farther down the food chain in how the F1 was chosen! I think if Jason is F1 he was chosen over all of these guys for no other reason than that Dee fell in love with him and saw what an amazing man he is
    Last edited by chaslom4; 06-20-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandtclan;3069845;
    Go to Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis post number 3019 and look at that one. You can see that it's Jesse's nose in that limo. Once I saw that one, then I was able to see that it was his eyes in the other one.
    I had looked at that one too - I don't think Jesse is tall enough for that to be his nose. IMO, if anything, that is a forhead and hair we are seeing and possibly one eye. I think that is a profile shot though, and that most of the face is hidden by the door.
    Last edited by northernviewer; 06-20-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3069827;
    Bite your tongue girl She was never going to pick him. She was considering giving Sean the F4 rose (said he would have got it on 1on1 date) and not him, he got it at the last minute cause she liked how he drove a 4wheeler. In the preview for next week, she says that she thinks she let the wrong guy go - IMO she is thinking that she should have kept Graham and let Jesse go. And we all know that the F2 guy isn't who is actually second, it's the F3 that they have the most true feelings for. Jesse get's the "friend/buddy" card from Deanna and the "yuck factor" from me he was never, ever, IMO, a condender for F1!!

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3069867;
    poor Jason! he just keeps falling farther down the food chain in how the F1 was chosen! I think if Jason is F1 he was chosen over all of these guys for no other reason than that Dee fell in love with him and saw what an amazing man he is
    I agree Chaslom and De's words about Jason on DTA just keep coming back to me ... "an amazingly great guy" ... plus how her face lit up when she talked about him (which she did not do with anybody else).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Ok - just watched Dreamers newest video - new commercial - and D does NOT look all that upset as he limo drives away!!! uuummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3069910;
    Ok - just watched Dreamers newest video - new commercial - and D does NOT look all that upset as he limo drives away!!! uuummmmm
    I disagree. To me it looks like she's either angry or sad when she's sitting there watching. After looking at the pics of the guy she's talking to about sending the one person she thought she was falling in love with, it looks like it could be CH and not Graham.