Page 11 of 361 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

[QUOTE=live4romance;3069582;]All's I can say is that there are some vivid imaginations here. I sure as heck can't see a thing.

live4romance - the picture was showing Jesse and Dee in what looks like a sleigh, which matches the episode description of the HTD and it looks like they are finally going to kiss. The reference to Matt and chelsea is from last season when they had their 1 on 1 date in the sleigh and in the previews it looked incredibly awkward. Also, Chelsea was F2.

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by ssrd08;3069620;
    IMO she is talking to Chris Harrison. She tells him that I just sent home someone that I had great feelings for.
    you know i think you're right! I don't think that's graham because of her facial expressions and tone of voice.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3069630;
    The only way that Jesse is not F2 is if she is getting him from the limo if he was F1.

Right...so Jason IS F1, then, and Jesse is F2. There's no precendent for the bachelorette to go get her man out of hte car.

Quote Originally Posted by amyb1011;3069529;
    Yes. I had to walk away from the computer for a while and come back. I can clearly see it is Jesse now.
    I finally saw him! Had been trying to find his profile, but he's actually looking at De.
    "Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love." ... Alonzo, age 9 "

Quote Originally Posted by drewmatt;3069702;
    I finally saw him! Had been trying to find his profile, but he's actually looking at De.
    :O Am I the only one who can't see it?

After watching the longer clip of Jesse's HTD - he is definitely a different guy from what we have seen - very different when he is in his own element. Funny - I have said before that I have a feeling that Jesse has his own type of charm - and it definitely shows in that clip.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3069740;
    After watching the longer clip of Jesse's HTD - he is definitely a different guy from what we have seen - very different when he is in his own element. Funny - I have said before that I have a feeling that Jesse has his own type of charm - and it definitely shows in that clip.
    Where did you find that longer clip? Forgive my ignorance if it's plain as day.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3069747;
    Where did you find that longer clip? Forgive my ignorance if it's plain as day.
    Thanks!

At t v . c o m
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

That was a very interesting video of Jesse and De. One of our awesome sleuthers needs to get that video and post it. Also, on that website why is there only 1 video and it just happens to be the one of Jesse and De?
    Last edited by ssrd08; 06-20-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3069750;
    At t v . c o m
    Uugh ... that was the most nauseating video I've ever seen. I'm sorry, but I still just don't see any chemistry between these two. Why couldn't they post one of De & Jason (or heck ... I'd even take Jeremy or Graham ... I mean atleast I'd see some chemistry there).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin