Page 10 of 361 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I just studied the screencaps of Jesse in the limo (although I for one can not begin to tell who is there) and started thinking about what we actually do know. Feel free to add to this, I am so far behind reading the posts. We know Graham leaves at F4. We are certain that Jason is F2. Still some doubters whether or not the other man is Jesse or Jeremy, but most things point to Jesse. We do not see any sort of romantic connection between Jesse and Deanna but we do see the smile and the love in her face when she is in Jason's arms. Very telling to me. Remember "the face is the mirror to the soul".

Re: Part 3: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Roseio;3069567;
    I just studied the screencaps of Jesse in the limo (although I for one can not begin to tell who is there) and started thinking about what we actually do know. Feel free to add to this, I am so far behind reading the posts. We know Graham leaves at F4. We are certain that Jason is F2. Still some doubters whether or not the other man is Jesse or Jeremy, but most things point to Jesse. We do not see any sort of romantic connection between Jesse and Deanna but we do see the smile and the love in her face when she is in Jason's arms. Very telling to me. Remember "the face is the mirror to the soul".
    I should apologize for taking poetic license with that quote-it is actually the eyes.

Thank you to Dreamer for this cap to use in discussion only. It does look like a Jesse/DeAnna smooch in a sleigh. Notice the landau type banded top.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...DeAnnaKiss.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3069067;
    Is anyone else thinking Chelsea and Matt right now?
    All's I can say is that there are some vivid imaginations here. I sure as heck can't see a thing.

ETA: Thanks for the following it sure help he understand what you were all seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3069134;
    To help clarify things for any new people that may come over. These 2 caps are the true proof that Jesse goes at F2, thanks to the wonderful brilliant work of cape

This is NOT and is photoshopped as a joke by i<3realitytv

Last edited by live4romance; 06-20-2008 at 07:34 PM.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Has anyone analyzed this one??
    that's the brown of someone's hair

that's graham's new hairdo, similar to jermey's front 'bang'
    diff from his mystery sc do

FORT Regular

I just finished watching De on Jimmy Kimmel and I noticed that when Jimmy asked her if she fell in love and found the man of her dreams, she kept saying " IF " I choose someone to most of her answers. He asked her since the show was finished filming does she and the person she chose get to see each other and she said again " IF " I chose someone yada yada yada.. I am hoping that she did find someone of her dreams. But she also said that she was very happy with the way the show ended too, so maybe she can't spill out too much info on these interviews.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3069591;
    Has anyone analyzed this one??
    that's the brown of someone's hair

that's graham's new hairdo, similar to jermey's front 'bang'
    diff from his mystery sc do

Actually, the "blob" in the right top area is part of a face...I think it's the nose and the upper lip...If you watch the promo slowly, you can see the head pop in and out quickly...Perhaps we can analize the "nose" this season..

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3069173;
    I am not sure this will help but when you convert it to black and white it shows up better.
    are you sure that is not Brad JK

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GaBB7fan;3069607;
    Actually, the "blob" in the right top area is part of a face...I think it's the nose and the upper lip...If you watch the promo slowly, you can see the head pop in and out quickly...Perhaps we can analize the "nose" this season..

IMO she is talking to Chris Harrison. She tells him that I just sent home someone that I had great feelings for.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseio;3069567;
    Don't you mean that Jason is F1? I'm confused....

The only way that Jesse is not F2 is if she is getting him from the limo if he was F1.