Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Who should be the next Bachelorette?

FORT Newbie

Re: Who should be the next Bachelorette?

I had a similar idea to what was already posted. Although, I like the idea of a bach/bachelorette filmed at the same time better. Here goes: I think they should do 2 bachelor's (maybe lifelong best friends) at the same time. I mean the bach dates 25 girls at once and so this would turn the tables at least a little. The girls could get roses from both or one of the guys. I think it would be interesting to see how it would play out. I am thinking that "the most shocking rose ceremony ever" could be that pivital final 4 RC (at which point they couldn't have the same girls anymore) were the girl has to choose between the two bach's. They could play it up from day one. -- Oh, otherwise, I would LOVE to see Noelle again!!

Quote Originally Posted by sillyleann;3072719;
    I had a similar idea to what was already posted. Although, I like the idea of a bach/bachelorette filmed at the same time better. Here goes: I think they should do 2 bachelor's (maybe lifelong best friends) at the same time. I mean the bach dates 25 girls at once and so this would turn the tables at least a little. The girls could get roses from both or one of the guys. I think it would be interesting to see how it would play out. I am thinking that "the most shocking rose ceremony ever" could be that pivital final 4 RC (at which point they couldn't have the same girls anymore) were the girl has to choose between the two bach's. They could play it up from day one. -- Oh, otherwise, I would LOVE to see Noelle again!!
    That would be cool!!!

FORT Fan

I think just how things are turning out in D's season, shows wy it is important to have a marriage minded batch/ette be someone who was on previously and then rejected, rather than someone who didn't know anything about the show and just wanted exposure for their business or to have some fun, or whatever.

By having D back, viewers were atleast familiar with her, whether they liked her or not. By having watched D in the prior season, we have Jeremey and Jason coming on board. They turn out to be in the top 3. If a contestant is atleast familiar with the batch/ette and having seen some of their flaws, edit and all, and still wants to meet that person to see if something develops, I think the producers are a way ahead in the game, with atleast a possible love story match at the end of the season. JMO.

ETA: Some other things that seem to have helped the season, besides better editing, is longer episodes to get the viewers involved, and having the guys stay in the house. They got to spend more time together, and thereby knowing each other a little better. Hope this happens in the future.

I think they should bring back the girl with the Tiara. Her Dad was a plastic surgeon in Houston. Ah....that would be drama!!!

I'd like to see Bettina as Bachlorette. Either that or get 12-15 guys and introduce them to 12-15 girls, have group dates only for a set number of weeks and let the fun begin. Surely there would be drama and jealousy and good steamy scenes and we could dish on the players and fawn over the ones with good intentions. Line em up and have all the guys face all the girls at a ceremony each week and anyone wishing to leave step forward and say their goodbyes. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3079173;
    I'd like to see Bettina as Bachlorette. Either that or get 12-15 guys and introduce them to 12-15 girls, have group dates only for a set number of weeks and let the fun begin. Surely there would be drama and jealousy and good steamy scenes and we could dish on the players and fawn over the ones with good intentions. Line em up and have all the guys face all the girls at a ceremony each week and anyone wishing to leave step forward and say their goodbyes. LOL
    I wouldn't mind her being the Bachelorette. I loved her on Brad's season

FORT Newbie

I don't know if anyone has mentioned her yet - but Sheena from Brad's season would be great. I thought she was beautiful and classy.

Quote Originally Posted by kbranha;3080661;
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned her yet - but Sheena from Brad's season would be great. I thought she was beautiful and classy.
    Jeez, she was from Brad's season? I have a hard time remembering anymore! I really liked her- so very classy. But didn't she get back with her boyfriend shortly after the show aired?

By the way....WELCOME!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

I don't know if anybody else mention her but since she already broken up with Andy... I vote Tessa. She's classy and I think she would be a great Bachelorette.

Tessa and Amanda would be my first choices (either one), but I'd be shocked if either one would do it.

I do like the idea of mixing things up a bit with some sort of pool dating, or more than one bach/ette giving out roses. Hopefully they would keep it from turning into a Spring Break-type free-for-all, but it could lead to some intersting interactions. I could see the possibility of some contestants that never even seem to get the time of day from the one giving out roses getting some attention from another person with the ability to keep them around. I also think the contestants may be compelled to be more themselves rather than playing to the personality of the one person they're all competing for if there were different personalities by the bach/ette(s) doing the choosing. I liked the twist from this season of having some of the bachelors stay in the house with Deanna - TPTB will hopefully keep thinking of ideas to give the show some freshness.