Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Who should be the next Bachelorette?

FORT Regular

Re: Who should be the next Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3068443;
    I think they should tape a Bachelor and Bachelorette season at the same time....

the 15 girls and the 15 guys move into the house together at the same time...and the bachelor and bachelorette live there too...

that could be Fleiss' most successful season -as the Bachelor/ette would be trying to woo the guys/girls who would probably be trying to woo each other... he might end up with more than one love connection in that format!!!
    I totally agree Cape! It might even be interesting to focus on one part of the country too. Have one show centered in the south and have the people from different parts of the south...then west coast, east coast, and midwest. Part of the problem is some people do not want to move across country for someone they just met. Love to see an all star cast of past people.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Mary;3071261;
    I totally agree Cape! It might even be interesting to focus on one part of the country too. Have one show centered in the south and have the people from different parts of the south...then west coast, east coast, and midwest. Part of the problem is some people do not want to move across country for someone they just met. Love to see an all star cast of past people.
    All Stars Bachelor/ette great idea! Now that would be fun to watch.
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

FORT Newbie

I always like Kelli Jo from Bob Ginney's season I would have liked to have seen her have a shot other then Bob's other reject Meredith

FORT Fan

I just want someone llike Trista or DeAnna, that truely is looking for love AND wants to get married. I'm tired of these past players they had, remember Jesse (football player). At least a past bach/or ette would have experience on how the process works, and we, the viewers, would be familiar with them. For guys, I would like to Jeremey.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3068443;
    I think they should tape a Bachelor and Bachelorette season at the same time....

the 15 girls and the 15 guys move into the house together at the same time...and the bachelor and bachelorette live there too...

that could be Fleiss' most successful season -as the Bachelor/ette would be trying to woo the guys/girls who would probably be trying to woo each other... he might end up with more than one love connection in that format!!!
    What a great idea! I love it!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sfthrtd74;3062977;
    Carrie Underwood.. she has been saying in her interviews that she is unlucky in love!!
    I love that idea. What a doll.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hwilli14;3063087;
    I think Noelle or Sadie for the bachelorette and Graham for the bachelor (if he doesnt win this season, which it is looking like he isn't, but I serously doubt that he would do it.) I just really thought that Noelle was really down to earth and sweet.
    Graham seems to be commitment phobic, so I would prefer to have someone that wants to get married, and be together longer than 4 weeks. While he is a nice guy, if he wouldn't stay for D, no way he could do this show in the future.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jessesmom;3063159;
    How about Janelle from BB? That would be entertaining! Then we could give Evil Dr. Will a shot at being the Bachelor.
    YES!!!!! Janelle would be aaaaawessssooooommmeee!!!! America already knows and loves her, she's beautiful, smart and funny AND guys dig her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3063393;
    SADIE!
    And oh my goodness... I'd watch the episodes ten times if the next bachelor was jeremy or graham!

Me too!!!
    Last edited by surviorwannabe; 06-22-2008 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3066097;
    I agree...how about an "all-star bach/bachette" featuring favs from past shows

would definately be interesting as long a HWSNBN was not there!