Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Who should be the next Bachelorette?

Re: Who should be the next Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3061403;
    I'm ready for someone NEW. Even though we had that with 'The Bachelor', I just didn't 'feel' it. Both of these venues need to shake loose from the past and start fresh.

Personally, I think my boss would make a GREAT bachelor! He's successful, flies a plane, is very well-spoken and an all-around great guy:

How on earth do you get any work done ???? He's a dreamboat.

Britney Spears would do better as the next "rock of love"....if 2 young kids weren't involved.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3063987;
    How on earth do you get any work done ???? He's a dreamboat.

Ooh, if my boss looked like that

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3062496;
    I was really surprised they didn't make Charlie the Bach after Trista's season. It seems to me that there would have been women lining up around the ABC studios to have a chance with Charlie..
    I was so in love with Charlie. His smile lit up a room. And sooo disappointed that the was not the F1.

Does anyone know what he is up to now ?

My picks for Bachelorette would be Hillary (from Brads) and Chelsea (from Matts).

I found them both to be crazy ladies and up for anything. Plus extremely funny. I would watch that show for sure.

They should start a concept of "multiple" participants per season. Maybe a variation of Byrons season where they started of with 2 guys and then dropped 1.
    However, in this scenario there should be 2 people choosing from a larger pool (30 or so) and then once they have narrowed down their individual picks to say 15, continue to each date those 15 as normal.

It would shake things up a bit and give us a real headache deciphering screen caps and figuring out the F1s hehe !

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3064011;
    They should start a concept of "multiple" participants per season. Maybe a variation of Byrons season where they started of with 2 guys and then dropped 1.
    However, in this scenario there should be 2 people choosing from a larger pool (30 or so) and then once they have narrowed down their individual picks to say 15, continue to each date those 15 as normal.

It would shake things up a bit and give us a real headache deciphering screen caps and figuring out the F1s hehe !
    I agree!!! and then the contestants have a choice between the 2 throughout the whole game... it really puts the pressure on the bach or bachlady to really make serious connections and raises the stakes (what if the bach chooses a certain girl but she is there for another guy.. maybe they could fight over her, etc...)
    It would certainly be more real if the brainwashing thing (where everyone automatically falls in love with the bach/bachlady) was erradicated.

My vote would be for Noelle. She seems so warm and sincere, and truly looking for love. I'm sorry we didn't get to see more of her last time (except close to the end). She is a professional woman, and seems to not be at all catty. Imagine that! In addition she has a sense of humor, and a killer figure. She deserved more out of the experience than she got last time. My second pick would be for Gwen from Aaron's show. She was a doll.

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;3062976;
    Lynn7
    I'll second that!

ME!

just kidding..

I do think the man in my avatar should be the next bachelor though..