Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Basic questions about the show in general

Re: Basic questions about the show in general

Both Jason and Jesse are seen in the sc's kneeling in front of DeAnna and they both look like they are proposing.I don't think that both the f1 and f2 ever proposed before,but I could be forgetting something.

Not sure if anyone knows this but I guess this would be the thread if so...when they go to the hometown of the bachelor/ette, do they all fly together? I would assume they always take private jets. Would DeAnna, Jason and Jesse all fly in one plane to Georgia and then back to Bahamas?

Quote Originally Posted by honeybeeseattle;3089704;
    K... I've managed to figure out most of your little abbreviations about the show... but am totally lost on this one: LCD. Does it mean "Last Chance Date"? Or am I just cynical (hey, there was a time when I thought FR was final rejection, not final rose!). Darn it, there was another one that I forgot too

Thanks!
    Yes. It means Last Chance Date. The FD in Fantasy Date. HTD is Home Town Date.

We fans of Jason and DeAnna say we are for DeJay! We notice that they both love surprises, how much she wears green with him and even noticed the hummingbird that flew around them when they were talking on the loungers. We see the crystal ball the reflected them on the Magic Castle time and how Tommy Lasorta mentions looking into a crystal ball to see who she will choose...

FORT Newbie

I'm just wondering where we got our timeline of when the actual shows were filmed? I've seen all this research for weather and tides on May 9th - when the FRC was supposedly taped, but Deanna said in an interview the other day that it's been "almost three months" since taping was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by scgirl0802;3098276;
    I'm just wondering where we got our timeline of when the actual shows were filmed? I've seen all this research for weather and tides on May 9th - when the FRC was supposedly taped, but Deanna said in an interview the other day that it's been "almost three months" since taping was completed.
    We had a rough estimate of the timeline. It starts with insider info, a lot of sleuthing and sightings. It was then filled in and corrected with the pictures dates from medianet.

Engagement Party Cancelled by CBS

The Bachelor: Where Are They Now? - Home - ABC.com[/url]..... the Engagement Party has been cancelled by CBS ... what the heck is going on?

CBS DOUBLES UP 'BIG BANG,' ABC CALLS OFF 'ENGAGEMENT PARTY'
    By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- CBS is giving viewers an extra dose of "The Big Bang Theory."

Additional repeats of the series will air at 9:30/8:30c on Monday, July 7 and Monday, July 14, replacing "Rules of Engagement." "The New Adventures of Old Christine" will then assume the 9:30/8:30c slot on Monday, July 21.

Meanwhile over on ABC, the network has shelved its plans for "The Bachelorette: Engagement Party" on Monday, July 14 at 8:00/7:00c. In its place, the Alphabet will run "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now?" special from earlier this year. No reason was given for the change.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3094784;
    Both Jason and Jesse are seen in the sc's kneeling in front of DeAnna and they both look like they are proposing.I don't think that both the f1 and f2 ever proposed before,but I could be forgetting something.
    They have. On She-who-shall-not-be-named's season both the F1 and F2 proposed.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3110771;
    They have. On She-who-shall-not-be-named's season both the F1 and F2 proposed.
    Really? I watched that whole season and I am going blank on the FRC episode.Probably because of how diasterous that turned out.

I have a question that I've asked on another thread and no one gave me an answer...I'm not sure that anyone can unless they are on the inside...BUT How long does the bachelor/ette have after they dismiss the F2 and then see the F1 at the FRC...I would think it would take some time to get their composure back, touch up hair and make up...There are always so much talk about the differences in scenery, tide, lighting, etc. I would think it would be a couple of hours or more between the two ...
    I can't frown when I see you smile.

Just doesn't know anymore HopePhoenix's Avatar

I have a general question and I'm not sure where to ask it, so I'll try here.

I've heard the rumors that Paula Abdul's ex (whoever he is) is going to be the next Bachelor. Does anyone know when the next season starts filming, and the timing for when it will air?

I will be in huge withdrawals after tomorrow night.