Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Basic questions about the show in general

Re: Basic questions about the show in general

I asked this question on another thread, but got no reply. Maybe someone here will answer: What happens at the ATFR show? How many bachelors will be there? I know F1 and De will be, but can't remember what else to expect. Can someone fill me in? Thx. All of these abbreviations and theories must have fried my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.57;3089719;
    I asked this question on another thread, but got no reply. Maybe someone here will answer: What happens at the ATFR show? How many bachelors will be there? I know F1 and De will be, but can't remember what else to expect. Can someone fill me in? Thx. All of these abbreviations and theories must have fried my brain.
    I think it's De and the F2 and F1. It's a closed set now. And they just answer questions asked by CH.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3089721;
    I think it's De and the F2 and F1. It's a closed set now. And they just answer questions asked by CH.
    Thanks for your reply. Now that I think back to Andy/Tessa I seem to remember that they showed a lot of clips (including the proposal) and then asked them questions. Afterwards they gave them a gift. I wonder what happens if there isn't a happy ending to the FRC. Do they cancel the AFTR?

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.57;3089741;
    Thanks for your reply. Now that I think back to Andy/Tessa I seem to remember that they showed a lot of clips (including the proposal) and then asked them questions. Afterwards they gave them a gift. I wonder what happens if there isn't a happy ending to the FRC. Do they cancel the AFTR?
    Nope, they don't cancel it. But I'm sure there is a happy ending because there is an Engagement Party on the 14th

Quote Originally Posted by Msslaydbug;3089708;
    I have really enjoyed reading through this thread. I have loosely followed The Bachelor and only saw part of jen's season as the Bachelorette. I wish I had known about FORT way back then because being here this season has made it so much more exciting and fun ! Everyone here is wonderful.

I have a few questions that I didn't ask in other threads maybe someone might be able to answer here.

I think her name is Amanda and everyone talks about her meeps ... what is this and what is the significance of it ?

For the same season I have seen many people saying Chelsea was very upset with her edit. Also mention of scenes that might not have really happened ? Any insight into what she was upset about and if there really were scenes added she wasn't apart of ?

You all are the best !
    Amanda was F3 in the most recent season of The Bachelor(B12.) The finale aired on 5/12. She got what all the other girls called the meeps. She hiccups when she gets nervous or tense. They played it up on the show but I really don't think it was that bad.

Chelsea was F2 in the same season. She got the friend edit and Matt seemed to like the thrill of the chase when it came to her. In the FS she wanted to prove to him that she was into him so she went and changed into a black nighty. Well she had on white panties so she slips those off to put on black ones but of course we only see her slipping off the white ones. She said they made her do it all on camera.

Hope that is helpful and people will add where I am wrong or missed something.
    "While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Great thread for noobs...

I saw in another thread that Jeremy flew back to the Bahamas for whatever reason but he missed his "swearing in". Then another post followed stating they were so sad that Jeremy missed his "swearing in".

What is this "swearing in" and why would someone be sad that he missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8guy;3094096;

I saw in another thread that Jeremy flew back to the Bahamas for whatever reason but he missed his "swearing in". Then another post followed stating they were so sad that Jeremy missed his "swearing in".

Hi Str8guy---they are referring to the swearing in ceremony that lawyers take after passing the bar exam. According to a friend of Jeremy's, who was posting earlier this season, he missed his swearing in ceremony because he was out of town. Obviously this is a significant and important ceremony, so it would seem that only something of great importance would cause him to miss it---that's what would make someone call it sad. This took place after the date of filming of the episode we just saw where he was dismissed from the show, so he should have been back home (and was spotted home by friends immediately after the F3 cut date) but then apparently he was MIA for several days---that's where all this speculation comes in for those of us on this board. Hope that answers your question!

Quote Originally Posted by Str8guy;3094096;

I believe this was his swearing in as an attorney (since he recently passed the bar exam).

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3094112;
    Hi Str8guy---they are referring to the swearing in ceremony that lawyers take after passing the bar exam. According to a friend of Jeremy's, who was posting earlier this season, he missed his swearing in ceremony because he was out of town. Obviously this is a significant and important ceremony, so it would seem that only something of great importance would cause him to miss it---that's what would make someone call it sad. This took place after the date of filming of the episode we just saw where he was dismissed from the show, so he should have been back home (and was spotted home by friends immediately after the F3 cut date) but then apparently he was MIA for several days---that's where all this speculation comes in for those of us on this board. Hope that answers your question!
    Sure did! Thanks...it all is making some sense now...

In the screencaps we see Jesse kneeling and holding a ring in a box. I can't imagine he would propose unless she had already "chosen" him. What about the previous seasons of The Bachelorette? Have both F2 and F1 proposed?