Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Basic questions about the show in general

Re: Basic questions about the show in general

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3085070;
    I've been lurking a long time, but never paid attention to FORT sleuthers' track record in picking the F1 correctly. And is there usually a consensus on who the final one is every season? At least among the regulars?

Thanks!
    I only started coming here at the end of Andy's season so I can only say what I have seen since then. But, as far as SC go it is always pretty clear and the F1 has been clear. But as far as posters there is never a consensus, regulars and newbies included. People went rounds over Bevin and Tessa, even after the Finale aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3085107;
    I only started coming here at the end of Andy's season so I can only say what I have seen since then. But, as far as SC go it is always pretty clear and the F1 has been clear. But as far as posters there is never a consensus, regulars and newbies included. People went rounds over Bevin and Tessa, even after the Finale aired.
    Yeah, usually the sleuthers are right the whole way until it gets to the F1.. sometimes it's pretty split on which of the F2 is the F1.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3085108;
    Yeah, usually the sleuthers are right the whole way until it gets to the F1.. sometimes it's pretty split on which of the F2 is the F1.
    Until this season (I bet)! I am not seeing too many pro Jesse as F1 posts. And hopefully after the FD's, any concern with DeJay's chemistry will be put to bed (no pun intended

But I still remember the catfights between Tessa vs. Bevin fans was INTENSE!!

I am a newbie here and love this thread! My question,what does ETA stand for?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HopelessRomanti;3089515;
    I am a newbie here and love this thread! My question,what does ETA stand for?
    Edited To Add
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

My question is just about something that probably only bugs me:

Why can't we see some straight information about the participant's occupation? If there is truly no shame in being a bartender, why are they describing Graham as a "Professional Basketball Player" and DeAnna as a "Realtor" when he hasn't played basketball in six months for fun or professionally for five years and she has a real estate license but doesn't, as far as I know, sell real estate. (Those are just two examples.)

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3089556;
    My question is just about something that probably only bugs me:

Why can't we see some straight information about the participant's occupation? If there is truly no shame in being a bartender, why are they describing Graham as a "Professional Basketball Player" and DeAnna as a "Realtor" when he hasn't played basketball in six months for fun or professionally for five years and she has a real estate license but doesn't, as far as I know, sell real estate. (Those are just two examples.)
    ITA! And what bugs me more is that the men/women are not living in their posted location. Case in point, Chandler lives in my neck of the woods, but they gave a different location. I was bummed when he got the boot, I was ready to play detective...hee, hee, hee...

FORT Newbie

K... I've managed to figure out most of your little abbreviations about the show... but am totally lost on this one: LCD. Does it mean "Last Chance Date"? Or am I just cynical (hey, there was a time when I thought FR was final rejection, not final rose!). Darn it, there was another one that I forgot too

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by honeybeeseattle;3089704;
    K... I've managed to figure out most of your little abbreviations about the show... but am totally lost on this one: LCD. Does it mean "Last Chance Date"? Or am I just cynical (hey, there was a time when I thought FR was final rejection, not final rose!). Darn it, there was another one that I forgot too

Thanks!
    Yes, LCD means Last Chance Date. and FRC means Final Rose Ceremony.

I have really enjoyed reading through this thread. I have loosely followed The Bachelor and only saw part of jen's season as the Bachelorette. I wish I had known about FORT way back then because being here this season has made it so much more exciting and fun ! Everyone here is wonderful.

I have a few questions that I didn't ask in other threads maybe someone might be able to answer here.

I think her name is Amanda and everyone talks about her meeps ... what is this and what is the significance of it ?

For the same season I have seen many people saying Chelsea was very upset with her edit. Also mention of scenes that might not have really happened ? Any insight into what she was upset about and if there really were scenes added she wasn't apart of ?

You all are the best !