Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Basic questions about the show in general

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Basic questions about the show in general

Quote Originally Posted by HopePhoenix;3111718;
    I have a general question and I'm not sure where to ask it, so I'll try here.

I've heard the rumors that Paula Abdul's ex (whoever he is) is going to be the next Bachelor. Does anyone know when the next season starts filming, and the timing for when it will air?

I will be in huge withdrawals after tomorrow night.
    I don't know for sure when it will start filming, but I would bet a lot of money that it will air this fall, with the finale coming during November Sweeps. That is the usual time, for airing the fall season. This means that it will be taped late summer for an air date middle to end of September (again so that the finale is in November sweeps)

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3111781;
    I don't know for sure when it will start filming, but I would bet a lot of money that it will air this fall, with the finale coming during November Sweeps. That is the usual time, for airing the fall season. This means that it will be taped late summer for an air date middle to end of September (again so that the finale is in November sweeps)
    I think it actually set to come back in Spring 2009. So there will be lag time.

Julz, I think it probably depends on the person but I think at least an hour passes between F2 and F1 arrival.
    "While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Just doesn't know anymore HopePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3111790;
    I think it actually set to come back in Spring 2009. So there will be lag time.

Julz, I think it probably depends on the person but I think at least an hour passes between F2 and F1 arrival.
    TY both for your answers. Holy cow that is WAY too long.