Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

The Color Green

Ok, I just got a scoop from an inside job/crew member, on the color Green. I know some of you have some specs. towards it and some of you haven't even thought about it.

Clue #1: In B11 did DeAnna ever wear the color green, and if so, when?

Clue #2: You ever wonder why DeAnna is wear so much green and the guys never said a word on it?

Clue #3: The solid green and the green mixed with other colors (ex: ep 4 cocktail dress) mean 2 different things

Clue #4: Who is present when she is wearing the solid green, when she's wearing green mixed with other colors, and when no green is present?

FORT Fogey

Re: The Color Green

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3055800;
    Ok, I just got a scoop from an inside job/crew member, on the color Green. I know some of you have some specs. towards it and some of you haven't even thought about it.

Clue #2: You ever wonder why DeAnna is wear so much green and the guys never said a word on it?

Clue #3: The solid green and the green mixed with other colors (ex: ep 4 cocktail dress) mean 2 different things

Clue #4: Who is present when she is wearing the solid green, when she's wearing green mixed with other colors, and when no green is present?

Ok, that just sounds like waaaaaaaaaaaay too much work to me, would love to know the answers though...

Well on Page 16 of the SC thread, she's wearing a green tank top and and black top under it during the date at the racetrack; she's also wearing a green top (and turquoise bottom) on the hammock with Graham; couldn't be bothered to look at any other SC's. That's just two.

Clue #1: In B11 did DeAnna ever wear the color green, and if so, when? ONLY on her HTD...

Clue #2: You ever wonder why DeAnna is wear so much green and the guys never said a word on it? ???????? Cause guys don't notice stuff like that?

Clue #3: The solid green and the green mixed with other colors (ex: ep 4 cocktail dress) mean 2 different things ????????

Clue #4: Who is present when she is wearing the solid green, when she's wearing green mixed with other colors, and when no green is present? She wears the solid green with Jason only - there is no question about that, I have to go check on the mixed stuff!!

Last seaon Jenni wore green a lot...

She wears green most of the time, if not all, ,when she's with Jason.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3055848;
    She wears green most of the time, if not all, ,when she's with Jason.
    Okay so what does it mean that she's wearing green mixed with other colors at the FRC? Don't know if I should or .

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vet_Tech

Clue #1: In B11 did DeAnna ever wear the color green, and if so, when? ONLY on her HTD...

Clue #2: You ever wonder why DeAnna is wear so much green and the guys never said a word on it? ???????? Cause guys don't notice stuff like that?
    Clue #3: The solid green and the green mixed with other colors (ex: ep 4 cocktail dress) mean 2 different things ????????

Clue #4: Who is present when she is wearing the solid green, when she's wearing green mixed with other colors, and when no green is present? She wears the solid green with Jason only - there is no question about that, I have to go check on the mixed stuff!!

Cape - the bolded part is too funny and too true. Maybe they asked and she said it was her favorite color, or it was for luck or that the color made her look good for the camera

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3055851;
    Okay so what does it mean that she's wearing green mixed with other colors at the FRC? Don't know if I should or .
    I'm just as confused as you are...but honestly its too much of a coincidence that she only wears that color when she's with him...then she wears a dress with green for the final ceremony??? Is that a hint?

Ok, I just got a scoop from an inside job/crew member, on the color Green. ..... e
    Me think the crew was really bored during the filming...

FORT Regular

Or someone is trying to give us something else to be consumed with until Monday!!! 'Just might work

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast