Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

Re: The Color Green

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3056944;
    The sweater/towel combo with Graham mimics her FRC dress with the green/blue colors. From Ron's who does she want to choose? Graham. But, then, who does she choose? Jason? Is the mixed combo of green/blue the TRUE clue or a false lead?

Kasha, I think you are right about The Mole as the better title for this show; at least for the online/board folks. It has become a game of guessing who is giving out mis-information, who is giving out the true clues, and which mole wannabe is telling the truth?
    I don't think the sweater/towel combo means anything. She has the towel with Jason in the lounge chairs as well and I guess she just put the sweat jacket on because it got colder. It's the same sweat jacket as the one she wears when Jason comforts her.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3056944;
    The sweater/towel combo with Graham mimics her FRC dress with the green/blue colors. From Ron's who does she want to choose? Graham. But, then, who does she choose? Jason? Is the mixed combo of green/blue the TRUE clue or a false lead?

Kasha, I think you are right about The Mole as the better title for this show; at least for the online/board folks. It has become a game of guessing who is giving out mis-information, who is giving out the true clues, and which mole wannabe is telling the truth?
    I would like to know how Ron knows who she wants to choose and who she chooses? He left early so how would he know any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3056968;
    I would like to know how Ron knows who she wants to choose and who she chooses? He left early so how would he know any of this?
    I'm guessing that Ron knows who she had the strongest connection with when he left and he also knows that that's not the guy she chose in the end (through all of our sleuthing ).
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Bathing"Not Quite"Beauty Copperdawn's Avatar

Couldn't resist delurking to add this green tidbit: Seattle is known as "The Emerald City."

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3056988;
    I'm guessing that Ron knows who she had the strongest connection with when he left and he also knows that that's not the guy she chose in the end (through all of our sleuthing ).
    So he's pretty much guessing like us and doesn't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3056994;
    So he's pretty much guessing like us and doesn't know anything.
    I don't think he KNOWS who F1 is... he might have a feeling of who it is (not Jeremy and Graham) but he doesn't know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3056996;
    I don't think he KNOWS who F1 is... he might have a feeling of who it is (not Jeremy and Graham) but he doesn't know for sure.
    Okay, that's all I needed to know. I got the impression that Ron knew who she chose at the end..

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3056996;
    There are people on this board that claim to KNOW(through their sources) who the final one is, so it's not that big of a stretch to think Ron knows since he is acquainted with all of the participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3057018;
    There are people on this board that claim to KNOW(through their sources) who the final one is, so it's not that big of a stretch to think Ron knows since he is acquainted with all of the participants.
    Yes, he MIGHT know... I'm just saying I didn't take his post as "he definitely knows". I personally don't think he knows for sure, but I could be wrong...

Let's get the conversation back to the thread's subject matter. You can discuss Ron ad nauseum in the Ron thread.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob