No green on Jesse 1n1 too - uuummm
    No green on Sean 1n1 too - uuummm
    No green on Graham 1n1 too - uuummm (at least that I remember LOL

Yes green on Jason 1n1 - uuummm
    to add:
    PS screencaps de and graham hammock yes green
    FD jay green dress

Re: The Color Green

This is JMHO (No clue or nothing)...did you guys ever wonder if maybe the guys never said anything was because maybe she wasn't wearing green. Technology (filming, camera, editing) can actually add color to an outfit or change color to an outfit without the person even knowing about it, until seen on TV or films?

Vet_Tech - are you seriously saying that someone in the splice and dice room actually painted Jason's golf bag in an obsure shot, green? I thought it strange to see a green golf bag - most are in the neutral brown tones or black. Then they went and chose after the fact of filming, certain of her knit wear type clothing to add that color? I mean it does look good on her - was that why it was done? Then because they didn't like coffee breaks or lunches, they decided to color only those articles of clothing when she is in a scene with Jason? Then because dinner came late and cold they looked to Jason's stuff for matching coloration and chose his golfbag? Were they that bored?

Or were they bored and highlighted color matches to her FRC dress - much like the dressers have matched the F1's dress to the bachelor's tie in the past? This level of knowing the inside of the edit studio is almost to the point of smelling the old french fries and stale coffee.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3056877;
    Vet_Tech - are you seriously saying that someone in the splice and dice room actually painted Jason's golf bag in an obsure shot, green? I thought it strange to see a green golf bag - most are in the neutral brown tones or black. Then they went and chose after the fact of filming, certain of her knit wear type clothing to add that color? I mean it does look good on her - was that why it was done? Then because they didn't like coffee breaks or lunches, they decided to color only those articles of clothing when she is in a scene with Jason? Then because dinner came late and cold they looked to Jason's stuff for matching coloration and chose his golfbag? Were they that bored?

Or were they bored and highlighted color matches to her FRC dress - much like the dressers have matched the F1's dress to the bachelor's tie in the past? This level of knowing the inside of the edit studio is almost to the point of smelling the old french fries and stale coffee.
    I don't know if that is what they did, but I do real estate marketing and I recolor pics all the time--brighter green grass (from brown grass), bluer skies (and pools). It's pretty easy to do.

BTW, my husband's golf bag is green

vetech, do you know any of the answers to these baffling questions??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3056877;

Renaming season: The Bachelorette: Deanna and The Mole

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3056860;
    This is JMHO (No clue or nothing)...did you guys ever wonder if maybe the guys never said anything was because maybe she wasn't wearing green. Technology (filming, camera, editing) can actually add color to an outfit or change color to an outfit without the person even knowing about it, until seen on TV or films?
    Now I know TPTB love editing, but that's DEFINITELY too much. I can see how they would change the color of a shirt in a PHOTO, but not on moving film!! Also, IF there is any significance to her wearing green so much, do you really think they would show us a guy asking her what is up with it? And honestly, I don't see ANY guy actually wondering if she might be wearing green that often for any other reason than her simply liking that color. If we asked all the guys now (most of them probably don't look at screencaps) what color DeDe wore the most during taping, I'm sure we would hear anything from yellow to green to gold to blue to black to "I don't have a clue". (except Jason... he might have noticed )
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3056919;
    Renaming season: The Bachelorette: Deanna and The Mole
    ROTF...Actually that would be a great name for it...after all we don't know the hidden things/effects until the final results and then go back through the episodes to see if we can find them...Hence the 2 roses on Brad's Season...

Oddly enough, these two in particular appear to have been colorized. There is a glow around the edges that doesn't exist in the other colors...only green.

The problem is...what does it mean? haha.

The question was...with who does she wear solid green (Jason), with who does she wear green with other colors (Graham) and who does she not wear green with at all (Jesse, Jeremy.)

The sweater/towel combo with Graham mimics her FRC dress with the green/blue colors. From Ron's who does she want to choose? Graham. But, then, who does she choose? Jason? Is the mixed combo of green/blue the TRUE clue or a false lead?

Kasha, I think you are right about The Mole as the better title for this show; at least for the online/board folks. It has become a game of guessing who is giving out mis-information, who is giving out the true clues, and which mole wannabe is telling the truth?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)