Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

Re: The Color Green

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;3056017;
    Hi everyone.

What about guys wearing green. Who is wearing the green shorts?

Who can "see" green swim trunks in this picture when Graham is front and center with that chest and that low riding swimsuit on??? That "v" area on him is something else - dayum!!!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3056261;
    Where did Jason go to school? Anybody know the team colors??????
    He went to school on Mercer Island. Mercer Island is a very affluent island between Seattle and Bellevue Washington. I know the area well, having lived in the Seattle area for several years.

He also went to the University of Washington, the Huskies. Their colors are gold and purple.
    Last edited by talldede; 06-13-2008 at 09:43 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;3056045;
    Oh OH! In terms of Jesse/Jason colors, for her F1 dress, it looks like Jesse will be F1, as blue is the dominant color. (I'm not against Jesse F1 per se, but I'm so sad to think she keeps Jason so long if he is not F1. And, yes, Jason would be my choice for me.)

However, I hope maybe a different interpretation could apply. From what little I know about the chakras, which is extremely little, I understand that the color green represents the heart(self explanatory) chakra, and blue represents the throat chakra which is about will, expression, choice. I would love to interpret the color scheme of De's dress as: The dress/moment is dominated by blue ~ making her choice which is based on a foundation of love ~green ~heart.

Another way to see it is to think that De will be soaring to the blue skies (on the wings of love, of course) after experiencing tremendous (green) growth within herself and within a loving relationship.

I think I probably should have chosen a name like Eternally Romantic or some such for myself.
    Blue might be prominant color but she is holding the green part of her dress in her hands - a sure clue that ehe picked the green man - aka jason.

I think someone already mentioned this but the Seattle Seahawks colors are blue and green aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3056482;
    I think someone already mentioned this but the Seattle Seahawks colors are blue and green aren't they?
    Yes -- AND the Seattle Mariners.

And green is the color of the Seattle Supersonics. Oh wait, that's now the Oklahoma City Supersonics. (Well, of of March & April 2008, it would have been correct.)

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3056531;
    Yes -- AND the Seattle Mariners.

And green is the color of the Seattle Supersonics. Oh wait, that's now the Oklahoma City Supersonics. (Well, of of March & April 2008, it would have been correct.)
    Well love your post on this green story but Seattle seahawks jerserys are blue
    it a darker blue but not navy . I check them just few minutes ago to be sure
    the hawk eye is green .

Oh wait -- I got the DeAnna - Green connection!

Greek Goddess. Green Goddess (dressing).

Green is also in the cool spectrum of colors along with blue and yellow. DeAnna looks her best in the cool colors, especially the deeper jewel-toned shades. The dressers did well with her wardrobe except for that disaster she wore on opening night.

Yes - I do see Jason being associated with "green." His state, his golfbag, his work area...But, who had the forsight so early in the show to dress DeAnna in emerald green when around Jason only?

Much better to debate why she wore the big clunky bracelet set on Jimmy Kimmel that is seen on her arm while wearing the green top while kissing Jason on a Bahama balcony. IMO, of course.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I can't believe I'm joining in on this discussion. Oy vey.

Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. Grass green is the most restful color. Green symbolizes self-respect and well being. Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony. Green is a safe color, if you don't know what color to use anywhere use green.

Green is favored by well balanced people. Green symbolizes the master healer and the life force. It often symbolizes money. It was believed green was healing for the eyes. Egyptians wore green eyeliner. Green eyeshades are still used. You should eat raw green foods for good health. Friday is the day of green. Green jade is a sacred stone of Asia.

Green Energy

Green contains the powerful energies of nature, growth, desire to expand or increase. Balance and a sense of order are found in the color green. Change and transformation is necessary for growth, and so this ability to sustain changes is also a part of the energy of green.

Put some green in your life when you want:

a new state of balance
    feel a need for change or growth
    freedom to pursue new ideas
    protection from fears and anxieties connected with the demands of others
    Green gem stone properties
    Green gemstones are used to attract money, prosperity and wealth. They are balancing stones that promote growth and fertility. Carry, wear or place green gemstones around your home or office to promote balance, change and growth.

Wearing Green

Wear green when you want to overcome a sense of thwarted ambition. Green says growth - balance - harmony. It is a color of healthy relationships.

Chakra associated with Green:

Green is the color associated with the Heart Chakra. This chakra deals with higher consciousness and love.

______________________________ ______________________________ _____

Of course, this is also the color of the men/angels Daniel saw in his dream (in the Bible) so...might wanna be careful.

Disclaimer: This is no way means I'm sleuthing out De's 'green' colored clothing or any of the bachelor's green wardrobe. I refuse to put together a color puzzle. I'll stick with screencaps, secrets and downright bs, thank you.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I know the reason I thought green might be significant was because of the green thingy on the FRC pedestal. That and it DOES appear that every time after the first 1-1 w/ Jason, DeAnna appears in green of some sort...hoodie on the lounge chair etc when she's with Jason.

I kept thinking of The Masters when I saw green too, but that's the golfer in me too.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman