Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

Re: The Color Green

In her final dress it is blue/green.

Blue represents the waters of Puget Sound, the Green represents the Forest of the Pacific Northwest and Cascade Shale, representing the Cascade Range to the east of Seattle.

Gee, I almost forgot one of the most important things.

Washington is the Evergreen State.

FORT Newbie

Does the green have to do with "going green" in terms of the environment somehow? Maybe the recycled her jackets into shirts to help the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3055800;
    Ok, I just got a scoop from an inside job/crew member, on the color Green. I know some of you have some specs. towards it and some of you haven't even thought about it.

Clue #1: In B11 did DeAnna ever wear the color green, and if so, when?.........No

Clue #2: You ever wonder why DeAnna is wear so much green and the guys never said a word on it?: No

Clue #3: The solid green and the green mixed with other colors (ex: ep 4 cocktail dress) mean 2 different things.....NO

Clue #4: Who is present when she is wearing the solid green, when she's wearing green mixed with other colors, and when no green is present?
    CH
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3056119;
    CH
    Good one, Lellis! I do love CH!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by coltinfan;3056046;
    My Guess Is Which Is Wild I Guess Is Jason Who She Picks
    It Is A Primary Color For Golfing (i Guess It Sounds Good
    Ok)the Grounds Of Course Are Green, Jason Golf Bag Is
    Green, He Is A Golf Pro That What I Have Heard. Thats Why
    There Is Green Right Underneath The Roses One For Jason
    And For Ty. It Is Favorite Color. There Is Always Signs
    That Point To Jason .
    I ALSO FORGOT SHE WORE GREEN TECHNICALLY ON HER FIRST 1 OR 1
    DATE WITH JASON, SO IT GOOD LUCK, OK I LIKE THE ONE FROM
    PEACE THAT WASHINGTON IS KNOWN AS EVERGREEN STATE.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Yes, WA is the evergreen state... well that would point to Jason as F1 if this were the mole or survivor... but it's the bachelorette, so it would surprise me if her wearing green were a clue, especially if she hadn't chosen her F1 until partway through the show... how would she have known to wear green with Jason?

FORT Regular

For what it's worth... the three references noted in the transcript:

D PI: I have strong feelings for Jeremy. He’s made it perfectly clear that he is here for me. I have to honest… I’m really attracted to Graham (insert Florence Nightingale emote). It’s one of the most confusing situations that anyone could possibly be put in (shot of Jeremy alone in the bus). Note: In this PI D is wearing a yellow tank top. Not the same PI as with Graham, below, where she appears to be wearing the same green shirt as on the racetrack. Also what struck me about her 1-1 with Jeremy is that seems to be taking a bit of a step back. Didn’t seem as engaged. Is the Velcro starting to wear thin?

D PI: I don’t think that Graham is being very fair. He came into this situation knowing that he was gonna date one girl with twenty-five guys. I understand that he is scared of getting hurt. But you know what? [B]I’m scared of getting hurt with Graham. [B] (Red flag for Graham. Can she change him enough to live with him or not?)
    Note: In the above PI, D appears to wearing the same green shirt as she wore on the track sans earrings.

GRAHAM: Well sometimes I just don’t feel like it’s just me and you.
    D PI (wearing same green shirt): It’s happened before. That I’ve ended up with someone who’d in the end left me crying and broken-hearted. I will not take that same chance again.

Jammie the pic of Kermit is priceless!

I dunno if anyone's mentioned it. But green could also be a reference to someone who is new at something. Graham not experienced in relationships. Could he be too green?

(Slinking out now...)

if it does in fact have some sort of significance then the green definately has something to do with Jason - in fact -I don't think she wears it on any date that he is not going to be on...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3056255;
    if it does in fact have some sort of significance then the green definately has something to do with Jason - in fact -I don't think she wears it on any date that he is not going to be on...
    Where did Jason go to school? Anybody know the team colors??????