Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

Re: The Color Green

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3055989;
    If you wear yellow…

You have an interesting and stimulating personality. You like to be active and involved in whatever is going on. Lively and vital, you can cope well with life’s challenges.

Bright yellow represents spontaneity and communication. You are active, inspiring and like to investigate. There is a desire and hope of greater happiness, which implies some minor conflict in which release is needed. Yellow presses forward to the new, modern, the developing and uniformed, and drawn in ideas from the "higher mind".

If you wear green…

You are a cautious person and not inclined to trust others easily. You are an observer in life, but do not wished to get involved more than you have to. A quiet life suits you best. You are benevolent, humanistic and service-orientated.

If you wear blue-green you need a peaceful environment, wishing release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. You take pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. You have sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail. Try wearing pale yellow with your green to help you share yourself and develop an optimistic attitude.

So much for the Psychological aspect of wearing different colours
    Isn't green also a color of good health? I remember wearing green when I went through a health scare.

Hi everyone.

What about guys wearing green. Who is wearing the green shorts?

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;3056017;
    Hi everyone.

Sean?

OK VET TECH - my guess is that green is significant LOL - but if so - you gotta come back here and at least give some better hints on this one - seeing as so many are aware of the green thing - and the green mixes too - don't be so vague LOL - unless you hold the keys to the mental ward ROFL - uuummm could that be?? Green is a calming color - paint my room green please
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;3056017;
    Hi everyone.

MomLady, welcome back!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

No green on Jeremy 1n1 too - uummmmmm
    No green on Jesse 1n1 too - uuummm
    No green on Sean 1n1 too - uuummm
    No green on Graham 1n1 too - uuummm (at least that I remember LOL

Yes green on Jason 1n1 - uuummm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Oh OH! In terms of Jesse/Jason colors, for her F1 dress, it looks like Jesse will be F1, as blue is the dominant color. (I'm not against Jesse F1 per se, but I'm so sad to think she keeps Jason so long if he is not F1. And, yes, Jason would be my choice for me.)

However, I hope maybe a different interpretation could apply. From what little I know about the chakras, which is extremely little, I understand that the color green represents the heart(self explanatory) chakra, and blue represents the throat chakra which is about will, expression, choice. I would love to interpret the color scheme of De's dress as: The dress/moment is dominated by blue ~ making her choice which is based on a foundation of love ~green ~heart.

Another way to see it is to think that De will be soaring to the blue skies (on the wings of love, of course) after experiencing tremendous (green) growth within herself and within a loving relationship.

I think I probably should have chosen a name like Eternally Romantic or some such for myself.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

My Guess Is Which Is Wild I Guess Is Jason Who She Picks
    It Is A Primary Color For Golfing (i Guess It Sounds Good
    Ok)the Grounds Of Course Are Green, Jason Golf Bag Is
    Green, He Is A Golf Pro That What I Have Heard. Thats Why
    There Is Green Right Underneath The Roses One For Jason
    And For Ty. It Is Favorite Color. There Is Always Signs
    That Point To Jason .

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3056054;
    LOL!!! Ok I'm back....Next Clue....Something that has to do with technology...Jason's 1-on-1 she had a black tank top and a green tank top on top of the black with a brown jacket
    Nope... black tank top with green tank top on top of the black one was the race track date.
    Jason's 1-on-1 date was a long-sleeved green shirt on top of a white shirt and then the brown jacket.
    But I don't have the slightest clue what either of these have to do with technology...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

OK - all I can think of is green stars that turn into black holes that can be seen thru a telescope LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON