Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

Re: The Color Green

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3055949;
    Here's her FRC dress:

What's that green thing on the podium/errrr...plant stand?
    Maybe one of her green tees? She's offering her final rose and her dirty laundry??

The ep 4 cocktail dress does have a shade of green - and it comes from the left side - (goes over her heart too LOL) - but also has another color with it.

VET GET BACK HERE - you better spill the beans here girl LOL

OK - maybe all the guys are color blind or something and that is why they never ask LOL
    Green means GO too LOL
    No green - Robert and Fred - poor Fred
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3055953;
    Maybe one of her green tees? She's offering her final rose and her dirty laundry??
    :spewing cheetos:
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3055953;

I thought maybe she was offering the sleeve of her green jacket as a consolation prize to F2.

I know this isn't when she is with the guys, but in the golf scene of Ty and Jason doesn't Ty have a green shirt on and Jason's golf bag is green to if I remember correctly

With all the green, isn't she telling us her F1 is the Incredible Hulk??

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Incredible Hulk or incredible TWULK... (reference to Twilley).

FORT Fogey

If you wear yellow…

You have an interesting and stimulating personality. You like to be active and involved in whatever is going on. Lively and vital, you can cope well with life’s challenges.

Bright yellow represents spontaneity and communication. You are active, inspiring and like to investigate. There is a desire and hope of greater happiness, which implies some minor conflict in which release is needed. Yellow presses forward to the new, modern, the developing and uniformed, and drawn in ideas from the "higher mind".

If you wear green…

You are a cautious person and not inclined to trust others easily. You are an observer in life, but do not wished to get involved more than you have to. A quiet life suits you best. You are benevolent, humanistic and service-orientated.

If you wear blue-green you need a peaceful environment, wishing release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. You take pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. You have sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail. Try wearing pale yellow with your green to help you share yourself and develop an optimistic attitude.

So much for the Psychological aspect of wearing different colours
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Leave it to ABC to 'spill' this green info to us and sit back LOL as we try to figure colors out this weekend.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I wear green all the time because it matches my eyes. I am spontaneous, outgoing and anything but quiet and reserved. In addition, like my mom, I've never met anyone who didn't become a friend within moments... I talk to strangers whether at the grocery store, in line at amusement parks, even in a traffic jam... So I don't think color worn has a lot to do with personality.

[quote:coolcruiser]
    If you wear green…

You are a cautious person and not inclined to trust others easily. You are an observer in life, but do not wished to get involved more than you have to. A quiet life suits you best. You are benevolent, humanistic and service-orientated.

If you wear blue-green you need a peaceful environment, wishing release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. You take pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. You have sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail. Try wearing pale yellow with your green to help you share yourself and develop an optimistic attitude.

So much for the Psychological aspect of wearing different colours