Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

Re: The Color Green

or maybe this her statement against global warming???

FORT Regular

I looked at the SC and notice that she has a green shirt on when she is in the hammock with Graham She also has one on at the race track.

Is any of these bachelors real involved in a program regarding saving the environment, therefore supporting going "green". Anyone know?

She was celebrating St Patricks day - every day ROFL - she is actually Irish
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I just ran through all the scs that FoRT had from Bach 11.
    The only sc I could find of De wearing something close to the color green was this one at the F3.

Green was not a predominate color she wore this season at all.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Did she wear green on LCD with Brad? Tank maybe?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Ok I have all the episodes on my computer and skimmed through them...

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3055800;
    Clue #4: Who is present when she is wearing the solid green, when she's wearing green mixed with other colors, and when no green is present?
    Solid green: Jason's date, racecar date (black undershirt), with Jason after double elimination (white undershirt), dark green parka vest first with Graham.

I really don't think this means much in particular, maybe that she just likes green and subconsciously when she's excited for something she chooses something green out of her wardrobe?

BUT something I did notice was that the towels supplied for the boys at the camp are stripes of bright blue and green...hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3055800;
    Ok, I just got a scoop from an inside job/crew member, on the color Green. I know some of you have some specs. towards it and some of you haven't even thought about it.

Clue #1: In B11 did DeAnna ever wear the color green, and if so, when?

Clue #2: You ever wonder why DeAnna is wear so much green and the guys never said a word on it?

Clue #3: The solid green and the green mixed with other colors (ex: ep 4 cocktail dress) mean 2 different things

Clue #4: Who is present when she is wearing the solid green, when she's wearing green mixed with other colors, and when no green is present?
    Okay, here you go:
    #1: I don't get the "if so, when", cause she definitely never wore green. HTD shirt was yellow

#2: I'm going with Cape's explanation... had that conversation with a guy last week... he was stunned that I knew he wore green (yes, green... what a coincidence) three weeks in a row at choir...

#3: Huh??? There is NOTHING green to the Epi4 cocktail dress. The only thing she wears that isn't solid green is the FRC dress being half blue, half green.

#4: this one's longer...
    Solid green:
    - Jason's 1-on-1 date (obviously only Jason there)
    - Race track date (there's a black top underneath it): Jason, Jeremy, Graham, no Jesse...
    - in the hammock with Graham: this is in Palm Springs, I think definitely the group date guys (Graham, Jason, Jesse) or possibly the whole group
    - when Jason comforts her (only Jason)
    - on the balcony in the Bahamas with Jason
    --> Jason is ALWAYS there when she wears green, more than half of the times it's ONLY him, Graham's there twice, Jeremy and Jesse probably once

No green:
    - Graham's 1-on-1
    - Jeremy's 1-on-1
    - Jesse's 1-on-1
    - Dodger Stadium (Jeremy and Jesse)
    - Magic Castle (Jason... but I think they all had to wear black/dark)
    - Dude Ranch (Jeremy, Graham and Jesse)
    - Palm Springs Group Date (Jason, Graham, Jesse)
    - all RC's so far
    - apparently all HTDs (though we can't see a shirt under the yellow coat on Jason's HTD)
    - from what we can see Jeremy and Jesse's FDs
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3055889;
    Did she wear green on LCD with Brad? Tank maybe?
    Nope and nope. I went through all the scs. She wore orange when she met Brad's mom and I think black top on the LCD. On her FD she wore a black and white sundress and for just about every other RC that season she wore some variation of black or black and white. The FRC she wore a gold/beige color. On her 2:1 date she wore black and at the horse track date she wore black.

I don't thing there is any significance of that color from Bach 11. The color of that dress from F3 is more blue than green.

Well I had noticed a lot of Green and Yellow both....I do have to say she has the perfect skin tone and coloring for the yellow....not everyone can wear yellow so well..as for the green...its also a really good color for her....but now you say its a HINT...its gonna make me think more about it...we already know her FRC dress has green in it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

But we also know who the F4, F3 and the F2's are so I am confused what difference it makes.