Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: The Color Green

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3058871;
    I'm usually just a lurker here (you guys are awesome sleuthers, I am not worthy! ), but I'm surprised no one has cracked the code yet.

It's sooo obvious!

Number of letters in the word "green": 5 (g,r,e,e,n)
    Number of letters in the F2's names: 5 (J,e,s,s,e and J,a,s,o,n) -- though already established through SCs
    The clincher... F1's name also ends in n!: Jason, Green
    Why bother about the n? The other letters share the same "characteristics":
    1st letter of both names are both Js, 2nd letter is a vowel (E and A), third letter is S. (Cancel 'em out.)
    The fourth letters don't seem to mean anything - "S" from Jesse and "O" from Jason - but that's where the all powerful "N" at the end comes in.... together they spell the word "SON". Which of the F2 has a son? Ding ding ding!

Sorry, just trying to keep y'all sane!
    You thought to be funny with this post, but, DANG! it doesn't get any more clear than this. SON of a gun with an odd numbered name, rises from the green earth to mingle with the blue sky. Gaia would be pleased you have cracked her code.

P.S. The sanity thing didn't work for me. *sigh*
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wearing Green - Nurturing and Earthy
    Green is considered to be one of the most healing among all the colors.
    Because green is the color of trees and grasses it is a wonderful color choice to wear anytime you are wanting to feel more in-tune with nature. Green represents the Spring season and new growth. Choose this color to wear whenever you are embarking on something new or wish to turn over a new leaf.

All these apply to why DeAnna would wear green!

I have no clue how it would be possible to photoshop in some green color on half of the clothes she was wearing during the show... but if some people here say it's possible, I guess it is. I still don't give anything into the fact that the guys never say anything, first because guys don't even think about that and second because they might have said something and we just never saw it.
    There is one thing I can contribute though: We asked DeAnna back when we sent her a bunch of questions what her favorite color is and she said she doesn't have one. (That was before she even knew she would be the next Bachelorette, so she didn't just say it to hide anything.)
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

They are in the tropics, you see these colors all the time in clothing in the tropics, I am wearing a top with the exact same colors in it today, I did not analyze it as I plucked it off the hanger this morning, it just looks good with the white slacks. Have on a turquoise ring and matching bracelet as well, because they match, no statement there ...methinks we are so bored with this season we are attempting to analyze ANTHING!

FORT Regular

I am definitely NOT bored. I am very wrapped up in this episode. I am loving everything about it. I am rooting for Jason but I think this is a great bunch of guys. It's been a really fun season!!

Okay, I thought about something else. Before DeAnna had to delete her myspace, she had a bunch of private pictures on there. She hardly ever wore anything green, except on two occasions. Both times, it's NOT emerald green, but rather the color of the shirt she wore on Ellen and maybe a little darker than that. She wore black, white or any shade of blue in almost all of those pics.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Fleiss/ABC are totally f'ing with us:

Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3059096;
    Fleiss/ABC are totally f'ing with us:

Lol... I think she either spends time at the pool with the group date guys or with all six guys that go to Palm Springs. That's when she's wearing that green hoodie. Jason is definitely there though, but with him she's still in her bikini (he sang about her being in a bikini in his song, so why cover it... hehe ).

Fleiss definitely wants to drive all of us Jason fans crazy with that shot... but I still have to see ANYTHING romantic between DeDe and Jesse...

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3059129;
    Lol... I think she either spends time at the pool with the group date guys or with all six guys that go to Palm Springs. That's when she's wearing that green hoodie. Jason is definitely there though, but with him she's still in her bikini (he sang about her being in a bikini in his song, so why cover it... hehe ).

Fleiss definitely wants to drive all of us Jason fans crazy with that shot... but I still have to see ANYTHING romantic between DeDe and Jesse...

Bunch of lemons on the table. Clue?
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3059134;
    Bunch of lemons on the table. Clue?
    Brings to mind an old adage - when life gives you lemons, make lemonade