Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

Re: The Color Green

Do you ever wonder what colors she wears during interviews?? Has she worn the color green during TV interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3058574;
    Do you ever wonder what colors she wears during interviews?? Has she worn the color green during TV interviews?
    Just went back and watched a few interviews. No green in any of them. The only interesting thing was on Jimmy Kimmell she had on blue and white but she was wearing the big braclets that were in the SC of her and Jason on the balcony.

I'm usually just a lurker here (you guys are awesome sleuthers, I am not worthy! ), but I'm surprised no one has cracked the code yet.

It's sooo obvious!

Number of letters in the word "green": 5 (g,r,e,e,n)
    Number of letters in the F2's names: 5 (J,e,s,s,e and J,a,s,o,n) -- though already established through SCs
    The clincher... F1's name also ends in n!: Jason, Green
    Why bother about the n? The other letters share the same "characteristics":
    1st letter of both names are both Js, 2nd letter is a vowel (E and A), third letter is S. (Cancel 'em out.)
    The fourth letters don't seem to mean anything - "S" from Jesse and "O" from Jason - but that's where the all powerful "N" at the end comes in.... together they spell the word "SON". Which of the F2 has a son? Ding ding ding!

Sorry, just trying to keep y'all sane!
    Last edited by Tickety; 06-16-2008 at 05:49 AM.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3058574;
    The only time ever that I recall DeAnna wearing green was on her very first Ellen appearance, right after B11 ended. That had nothing to do with the Bachelorette except that Ellen said in this interview that she thinks DeAnna should be the next Bachelorette.

And she wears green in this shot. Not an interview though... that was just part of the promos I think.

Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

The most interesting thing about this SC is that it appears to have the same "photoshop bleed" that the hammock picture has. Either it is a characteristic of the color green, or Fleiss had some green left over after photoshopping the trees on Mullins Beach.

I just can't think why they'd photoshop a video clip to make a piece of clothing be green when she also wears it on a group date? We've seen the green hoodie before so maybe it's just a bit of blur in converting video to a SC.

Ok, some say that green is Dee's favorite color But she doesn't wear it for TV interviews

The photoshop can be the technology clue....would explain why the guys didn't notice it during filming....

I do not think green is DeAnna's favorite color, although it looks great on her! I think it is someone else's. I would pick yellow, black and white as her main wardrobe staple. So if Vet-Tech is not yanking our chain, why would they photoshop this color in? IF they even did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3058942;
    Ok, some say that green is Dee's favorite color But she doesn't wear it for TV interviews

The photoshop can be the technology clue....would explain why the guys didn't notice it during filming....
    Okay, VetTech, is what you are trying to say something along the lines that DeDe is not wearing green at all or as often as we see it on screen adn that TPTB photoshopped all these scenes? Since she didn't wear green on B11 and we have not seen it in interviews, it would lend credence to the fact that green is not DeDe's favorite color, but maybe she was wearing it a lot during the show because it looks good on her and looks good on TV.

I really can't believe that they would go to all the trouble to photoshop what she is wearing as some sort of weird clue to the viewers/sluethers or even to one of the guys.

I think the color green is making us all loony-bin worthy...
    Forever a Word Nerd