Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Color Green

FORT Fan

Re: The Color Green

Clue # 2: about the guys noticing . . . . . . .would be very funny if some of the guys are color blind!

Bathing"Not Quite"Beauty Copperdawn's Avatar

Okay, bear with me here. I'm not sure I can do this correctly or that my explanation will make sense but here is a curious thing. I am attaching a cropped picture of Deanna and Graham - the one where they are in the hammock, and Deanna is wearing the green hoodie. I've added arrows to point out what I'm trying to explain.

Here's the curious part: upon close inspection, a line of green bleeds beyond the shirt onto Graham's body and onto Deanna's hand. I've seen this sort of thing a lot when I'm using photoshop to make changes in color. The bleed over happens if your line of new color isn't precise. And by precise, I mean pixel by pixel. It appears that this hoodie's color has been altered in photoshop.

So why color a shirt she's wearing with Graham? Here's a crazy scheme: what if Deanna and Jason, for whatever reason have chosen the color green to mean something between the two, but what if TPTB don't want sleuthers to pick up the green scheme like they did the dog tags for Tessa and Andy?

Something to think about, anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great observation, Copperdawn! I think that is the same shirt she wore on her 1/1 date with Jason...someone is trying to make us think this is a "real" picture when it is photoshopped. JMO.

Bathing"Not Quite"Beauty Copperdawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3057710;
    Great observation, Copperdawn! I think that is the same shirt she wore on her 1/1 date with Jason...someone is trying to make us think this is a "real" picture when it is photoshopped. JMO.
    Oh, I don't want to mislead anyone. I believe the picture is real. What isn't real is the color of her hoodie.

I understood what you meant. Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Already addicted to FORT SunshineTW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3056279;
    He went to school on Mercer Island. Mercer Island is a very affluent island between Seattle and Bellevue Washington. I know the area well, having lived in the Seattle area for several years.

He also went to the University of Washington, the Huskies. Their colors are gold and purple.
    According to the post by 'Calvin' (who gave us Jason's last name), Jason was class of '94 from Lake Washington High School (Post #205). LWHS colors are purple. My kids are in the Lake Washington School district and a church I attended rented the LWHS gym. Purple Kangaroos on the walls...

FORT Fanatic

Ok....so was it said..... Green for "go"? Yellow for "Caution"... maybe I'll go thru, maybe I won't? Can't say that I am terrible enthused with this thread as it really does seem to be reaching a bit far into the speculation abiss - but, perhaps if you are really on to something and TPTB decided to throw this out there in a way to see if sleuthers would champion such a discovery of clues - then, perhaps - as long as she is wearing green w/ the guys she is with, she is communicating that "it is a go" - ??

Quote Originally Posted by Copperdawn;3057702;
    Okay, bear with me here. I'm not sure I can do this correctly or that my explanation will make sense but here is a curious thing. I am attaching a cropped picture of Deanna and Graham - the one where they are in the hammock, and Deanna is wearing the green hoodie. I've added arrows to point out what I'm trying to explain.

Here's the curious part: upon close inspection, a line of green bleeds beyond the shirt onto Graham's body and onto Deanna's hand. I've seen this sort of thing a lot when I'm using photoshop to make changes in color. The bleed over happens if your line of new color isn't precise. And by precise, I mean pixel by pixel. It appears that this hoodie's color has been altered in photoshop.

So why color a shirt she's wearing with Graham? Here's a crazy scheme: what if Deanna and Jason, for whatever reason have chosen the color green to mean something between the two, but what if TPTB don't want sleuthers to pick up the green scheme like they did the dog tags for Tessa and Andy?

Something to think about, anyway.

Wow...that colour bleeding thing is a very good point. You can really notice it. I can also see it in the screepcap of DeAnna and Jason kissing on the balcony...her green dress looks kinda' "glow-y". Interessssssting!

I just don't see the color Dee is wearing is an indication of who she picks. She wears both green and yellow a lot. Maybe she likes how she looks in them. She clearly has a green hoodie which we've seen in PI's and she's also in it in the preview SC talking with Jason so I doubt they photoshopped it with Graham.

Maybe GREEN is her favorite color....and that is why she wears it.....maybe she also had her colors done and was told it was definitely her color!
    Maybe GREEN is her 'feel good' color....we all have those!