Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

I didn't see the last episode yet but by the descriptions and posts I think Jeremy will be the tense one...
    Graham has the candid mom, she told De about his past "relationships"
    Jason's mom will be worried about a heartbreak cause she has a son and a grandson in this reality show
    Jesse probably didn't have the time to buy food + his mother would be tired from traveling so they decided to order greek food...

Btw... did anyone else notice that the episode description mentions Jesse, Jeremy and Graham kissing DeAnna, but not Jason? We know that they kiss on the Space Needle though!! Fleissmeister at his best again... telling us DeAnna wonders about whether she's falling for Jason or his family, and not mentioning the kiss totally matches with that. Yeah, he's really trying to fool us
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3062052;
    No need to guess anymore, the episode description is out. The Greek dinner is Jason, heartbreak is Jeremy, candid is Graham and tense is Jesse.
    Thanks Estella

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3062052;
    No need to guess anymore, the episode description is out. The Greek dinner is Jason, heartbreak is Jeremy, candid is Graham and tense is Jesse.
    Where did you find the episode description? I've found where it should be, but the description of it as well as all the other uncoming are blank.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3059253;
    Sorry, but I'm confused by what you said about Jason ... what do you mean he doesn't have a mother in Seattle to cook for him??
    I thought his parents live in the midwest - or is that Jesse?

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethy;3062313;
    Where did you find the episode description? I've found where it should be, but the description of it as well as all the other uncoming are blank.
    I posted it in this thread (post #67) & it is in the media thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3060945;
    Based on the previews tonight I have changed my mind after reading the recap.......so here goes:

Tense / Jeremy.....................fam ily was really drilling Dee
    Candid /Graham...................Mom's driving the bus Graham's lying under!
    Heartbreak / Jason.................He's been hurt before and now he has a child involved..................
    Greek Dinner / jesse................Jesse is not goig to cook nor will he make his Mom since she just flew in to meet this girl.

for what it's worthThe F1 usually gets the 3rd HTD (shown that way) not always and they ARE messing with us this year!
    FD........the F1 is usually in the 1st position
    Dees HTD...........F1 usually 1st
    LCD....................F1 usually comes 2nd or last...

But THIS YEAR who knows???????
    There's been a lot of referring this Season to Jen's Season, so I'd look at the edits from her Season for similiarities. I do know that Jerry's HTD was the last one.

Jason's was filmed last - but will be shown 3rd according to the show info - and looks like he will have the best one too - no stressors LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethy;3062326;
    I thought his parents live in the midwest - or is that Jesse?
    I think that must be Jesse. It looks like Jason's parents live in the Seattle area.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Okay we have only ONE winner out of all these guesses!!

Congrats lyb5007!!

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;3054226;

Jesse ~ One dinner is disturbingly tense: I thought I read something that D finally found out about the Jesse rumors about the time of the HTD. It seems to me this would make things pretty tense, if so.

Jeremy ~Another's family warns her not to be a heartbreaker: Jeremy seems to be so heavily invested and has already suffered so much loss and heartache.

Graham~A third guy's mother is surprisingly candid: Since Graham has such a difficult time communicating, it might be surprising that his mother is so candid. Or his mother's candidness gives us surprising insights into Graham's apparent difficulties with relationships.

Jason ~ The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home, Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family she finds so appealing: Jason would, indeed, go all out and do his best to make her feel at home. He's very empathetic/sympathetic and all about D (and his son.)IMO I could see that D might have fallen for the idea of Ty and for Jason as "father." She would want to make sure she has a deep connection with him in other ways/roles/levels. Doubt induced to keep F1 from being entirely obvious.
    Good thing you didn't follow up on your second thought...

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;3056088;
    Excellent points. I think I'm going to want to rethink my matches.
    .... or you might not have won .... well ..... er.... nothing!

Well I guess you have won bragging rights ... lol.