Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

FORT Regular

Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Well no wonder Jesse's hometown dates are tense - they know he already has a girlfriend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirlJude;3061858;
    Well no wonder Jesse's hometown dates are tense - they know he already has a girlfriend!!!
    - I didn't think of that!

Okay, although I'm not totally sold on the orders of the date, it feels good to know that Jason's HTD will be third

I think they are totally trying to sell Jesse to us as a possible F1 candidate, saying she shares a romantic kiss with Jesse and she wonders if she's falling for Jason or for his family. Fleiss in his element - creating doubt!! Family is SO important to DeAnna that nothing better could happen to her than a family that welcomes her with open arms. Seems like dinner at Jesse's family is nerve-wrecking, Graham's mom throws him under the bus and Jeremy... well, his brothers are downright hateful towards her. With Jason's family, she feels at home... and from the future screencaps, I say she feels just as much at home with Jason himself Not worried at all...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Any wondering whether DeAnna prefers Jason's family over him will certainly be resolved on the Fantasy Date.

Regarding the Jesse visit: it may be that his parents question him (not that we'll see it) about the "girlfriend" and demand he make a choice...that is when the text breakup message happens. Then, that resolved in his mind, he is free to kiss DeAnna in the sleigh. I really do hope some truth happens before the FRC. I mean Jason has her heart at that point, but Jesse could create a bit of doubt in her mind. After the RC, she is worried about second guessing the Graham departure and now her mind may be as involved as her heart in her decisions.

Wow - on the Jeremy brothers and the mean expressions and words! Edit could have left that out, but probably left it in to lay the groundwork for his exit at F3.

Graham - what can be said. He would be a terrific boyfriend - but, for how long? His mom really is doing DeAnna a favor by creating and validating the doubts raised.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3061950;
    Any wondering whether DeAnna prefers Jason's family over him will certainly be resolved on the Fantasy Date.

Regarding the Jesse visit: it may be that his parents question him (not that we'll see it) about the "girlfriend" and demand he make a choice...that is when the text breakup message happens. Then, that resolved in his mind, he is free to kiss DeAnna in the sleigh. I really do hope some truth happens before the FRC. I mean Jason has her heart at that point, but Jesse could create a bit of doubt in her mind. She is worried about second guessing the Graham departure and now her mind may be as involved as her heart in her decisions.

Wow - on the Jeremy brothers and the mean expressions and words! Edit could have left that out, but probably left it in to lay the groundwork for his exit at F3.

Graham - what can be said. He would be a terrific boyfriend - but, for how long? His mom really is doing DeAnna a favor by creating and validating the doubts raised.

I am only guessing but Jesse's parents live in another state, the GF lives 12 hours away, they started seeing each other about two months before the filming and were still living 12 hours apart, so my guess would be that they don't even know about the GF.

I hope Jesse does come clean if he needs to and that will enable him to be more intimate with Deanna. I am surprised his parents made Deanna tense, wouldn't have guessed that. However we also know write ups can be misleading

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3061950;
    I wouldn't be totally surprised to see Dee dismiss their behavior because I could see her being protective of her little sister under the same circumstances. If anyone can understand about overprotectiveness, it would be her.

That being said I think the HTD helps her see Jeremy in the same light as we heard her describe her sister after their mom died. Dee had to be the strong one, the crutch for her sister. Seeing Jeremy's raw emotions when speaking about his parent's passing may make her realize that she would be put in the position of being the crutch again. But with Jason she can take on a different role.

Jason's HTD is the perfect set-up for him being the F1. Is she into Jason, or just his family? We all know how that is going to work itself out...

It's basically just like Trista...is she going to go for the quiet poet and move to Colorado, or go with the little voice inside her head that told her Charlie is the one and he's just like all the guys she's ever dated....we all know how that worked out!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Tense is Jeremy
    Candid is Graham
    heartbreak is Jason
    Greek is Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by ligiacristi;3062030;
    Tense is Jeremy
    Candid is Graham
    heartbreak is Jason
    Greek is Jesse
    No need to guess anymore, the episode description is out. The Greek dinner is Jason, heartbreak is Jeremy, candid is Graham and tense is Jesse.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3062052;
    No need to guess anymore, the episode description is out. The Greek dinner is Jason, heartbreak is Jeremy, candid is Graham and tense is Jesse.
    Yep.
    You nailed it.