Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 105

Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

  1. #61
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    117

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    jason's mother and stepdad live in Seattle-Redmond to be exact and his dad lives in San Diego.

  2. #62
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    343

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    Actually Jesse's parents live in Ohio, not Jason's.

    So, I originally posted the following above... completely jokingly. But, some of the comments on here tonight (the board in general) made me think it could be right? I haven't seen tonight's show/previews yet.

    ORIGINAL POST

    If the winner gets a date with either Jason, Jeremy, Fred, or Richard I'm game

    Tense/Jeremy

    Heartbreaker/Jason

    Candid/Graham

    Greek feast/ Jesse

  3. #63
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,557

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3060449;
    Actually Jesse's parents live in Ohio, not Jason's.

    So, I originally posted the following above... completely jokingly. But, some of the comments on here tonight (the board in general) made me think it could be right? I haven't seen tonight's show/previews yet.

    ORIGINAL POST

    If the winner gets a date with either Jason, Jeremy, Fred, or Richard I'm game

    Tense/Jeremy

    Heartbreaker/Jason

    Candid/Graham

    Greek feast/ Jesse
    I just watched the previews and I do believe you hit the nail on the head. Graham's mom throws him under the bus, basically, from what was shown; and Jeremy's brothers really seem to be anti-DeAnna. WOW! This is going to be another over the top show next week. They just keep getting better and better. Oh, and she meets Jesse in CO and they board. I didn't catch anything about a Greek feast though we are going to see Ty and DeAnna together.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #64
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    Based on the previews tonight I have changed my mind after reading the recap.......so here goes:

    Tense / Jeremy.....................fam ily was really drilling Dee
    Candid /Graham...................Mom's driving the bus Graham's lying under!
    Heartbreak / Jason.................He's been hurt before and now he has a child involved..................
    Greek Dinner / jesse................Jesse is not goig to cook nor will he make his Mom since she just flew in to meet this girl.

    for what it's worthThe F1 usually gets the 3rd HTD (shown that way) not always and they ARE messing with us this year!
    FD........the F1 is usually in the 1st position
    Dees HTD...........F1 usually 1st
    LCD....................F1 usually comes 2nd or last...

    But THIS YEAR who knows???????
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  5. #65
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    256

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3060945;
    Based on the previews tonight I have changed my mind after reading the recap.......so here goes:

    Tense / Jeremy.....................fam ily was really drilling Dee
    Candid /Graham...................Mom's driving the bus Graham's lying under!
    Heartbreak / Jason.................He's been hurt before and now he has a child involved..................
    Greek Dinner / jesse................Jesse is not goig to cook nor will he make his Mom since she just flew in to meet this girl.
    I think you have it. I first thought Graham would be "tense", but you are 100% right about that bus, so I've changed my mind, too.

  6. #66
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3060945;
    The F1 usually gets the 3rd HTD (shown that way) not always and they ARE messing with us this year!
    FD........the F1 is usually in the 1st position
    Dees HTD...........F1 usually 1st
    LCD....................F1 usually comes 2nd or last...

    But THIS YEAR who knows???????
    Correct. The F1 (as far as the Bachelorette goes) gets the 3rd HTD, the 1st FD, is 2nd to meet the parents, and has the 2nd LCD. (or, at least, that's the way it's shown to the viewers)

    But, yes, who knows how it will end up this season!
    Forever a Word Nerd

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey Spoil Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Wherever my mind takes me
    Posts
    970

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    From the episode description - I posted it in the media thread:

    Jesse: - tense dinner
    DeAnna braves snowy Breckenridge, Colorado to spend some quality time with her most adventurous suitor, Jesse. The daredevil athlete is a patient teacher and DeAnna catches on quickly, maneuvering her snowboard through the soft powder. But will she conquer her potential in-laws as easily as she learned to snowboard? The Bachelorette attempts to win over Jesse's parents at a nerve-wracking dinner, but a long-awaited first kiss during a romantic twilight horse-drawn carriage ride provides a tempting dessert to top off the evening.

    Jeremy: - heartbreak
    Jeremy surprises DeAnna when she arrives in Dallas by showing up on his motorcycle to take her for a ride. Both of his parents have passed away, so instead, he shares an old family photo album with her and reads from his mother's journal, solidifying his emotional bond with her. DeAnna meets Jeremy's brothers and sister-in-law at dinner. However, his brothers immediately see how she has caused Jeremy to let down his guard. They warn her not to break his heart and shockingly line up against her. Once the family leaves, DeAnna and Jeremy have an intimate fireside chat. He lets her know how devoted he is to her and they share a kiss. She realizes just how difficult her upcoming decision will be.

    Jason: - attracted to family/greek dinner
    Next DeAnna travels to Seattle, where she must not only win the approval of Jason's parents, but someone even more important: the bachelor's three-year-old son. Her nerves almost get the better of her until she sees the reunion between Jason and his son, which totally melts her heart. DeAnna starts to envision the happy family she could be a part of a few weeks from now. The rest of the family makes her feel even more at home when they prepare an elaborate Greek feast for her. Her comfort level is so high that by the end of her stay, DeAnna questions if she is falling for Jason or his family.

    Graham: - candid
    Finally, the Bachelorette travels to Raleigh, North Carolina, to join her charming Southern gentleman, Graham, who is desperate to have her all to himself. The couple go one-on-one on the bachelor's old high school basketball court and share a center court kiss. Graham seems more than willing now to open up and share his feelings with DeAnna. His parents welcome her with open arms. But in a totally unexpected moment, Graham's mother shares an untimely revelation about her son with DeAnna. Will this eye-opening disclosure discourage the Bachelorette from keeping Graham in the race for her heart?
    Last edited by Spoil Me; 06-17-2008 at 02:38 PM.

  8. #68
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    So it looks like Jesse gets the tense HTD, Graham has the candid HTD, Jeremy the heartbreaker HTD and Jason gets the greek dinner one, according to the episode description.

    ETA: Thanks for the episode description Spoil Me!

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey xseannax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    900

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3061554;
    Correct. The F1 (as far as the Bachelorette goes) gets the 3rd HTD, the 1st FD, is 2nd to meet the parents, and has the 2nd LCD. (or, at least, that's the way it's shown to the viewers)

    But, yes, who knows how it will end up this season!
    Looks like they rearranged the order that we see the dates so Jason is up 3rd . It just typically wouldn't make sense to go CO, TX, WA, NC, then back to LA.

  10. #70
    FORT Regular palmasola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Palmasola, FL
    Posts
    103

    Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

    And Jason's is shown third!!!
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.