Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3055077;
    After reading the descriptions of the HTD's...my gut instinct told me:

Tense: Graham
    Heartbreaker: Jeremy
    Candid Mom: Jesse
    Family or Bach Appealing/Greek Dinner: Jason

However, I think Jason/Jeremy could be switched or Jason/Jesse could be switched. Graham definitely has to be the tense date but I don't know if it has anything to dow ith his family or if it's him being his closed-off self.

well this sound easy at first but more I think of it . it not that easy
    here is what I going pick

Tense has be =Graham as I do not see Dee sending him home unless the HDT was not that fun.

Greek Meal = Jeremy.(Jeremy brothers and oldest one wife as thinkthey try to help him find the happiness they know he deserves , I think Dee love being with them as they seem warm plus they went all out for her on this HTD yet she comes to see Jeremy is not one for her is why he go after Graham.the fact Jeremy does not have parents alive to do this is one reason I see them going all out and one his friends on here posted they could not belived Jeremy not tried out his Greek on her so sounds like the family might speak it as well.also being a Texan I see the Texas home comforts being offer.

next I see Heartbreak =Jesse the fact he younger then rest I see this be a
    better reason to worried about him getting hard. after all in parent eyes he still a kid .

last Candid Mom = Jason now I think about it because his mom post on here about Jason and I belived she be honest on HTD as she was on here.
    she want Dee to know Jason will have to always be sure Ty taking care of first after all this is her grandchild and I know if it was mine I be sure they knew the child is a major factor in my son life.I do not think she be unkind more of a warm loving grandmother as I would try be .
    I do not see it as throwing him under a bus only of hoping he has no more heart break . I see Jason fitting any but the Tense one . jmo

I think Tense is definitely Graham. I think Jason could either be heartbreaker or candid mom. And the Jesse is either candid mom or Greek dinner. And then Jeremy would either be heartbreaker or Greek dinner. If I had to make an actual guess though I would say this:

Tense=Graham
    Heartbreaker=Jason
    Candid Mom=Jesse
    Greek Dinner=Jeremy
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Here's what I'm currently thinking:

Tense=Graham (especially if he has the same difficulty communicating w/ them that he has w/ De)
    Heartbreaker=Jason (his life has probably been tumultuous for the last couple of years)
    Candid Mom= Jesse (age, maturity, lifestyle - possibly his mom spills the bean about the girlfriend - probably not, though, since she keeps him until F2)
    Greek Dinner=Jeremy (his family pulls out all the stops - goes along with the trying too hard edit)
    "Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love." ... Alonzo, age 9 "

Quote Originally Posted by drewmatt;3058298;
    Here's what I'm currently thinking:

Tense=Graham (especially if he has the same difficulty communicating w/ them that he has w/ De)
    Heartbreaker=Jason (his life has probably been tumultuous for the last couple of years)
    Candid Mom= Jesse (age, maturity, lifestyle - possibly his mom spills the bean about the girlfriend - probably not, though, since she keeps him until F2)
    Greek Dinner=Jeremy (his family pulls out all the stops - goes along with the trying too hard edit)

hopefully tomorrow night will give us some previews that will clue us in on some of these choices i was going with Jason doing the Greek dinner but a poster brought to the attention that De and Jason spoke about favorite food during the Magic Castle and she liked mexican so she was throwing out the Greek dinner because of that and i can see her point . I can see Jason being the heartbreaker but not the candid mom i see candid mom for Jesse and Jeremy maybe i will go along with the Greek dinner for Jeremy. Of course leaving the tense dinner with Graham.

FORT Newbie

tense: Jeremy - perhaps the reason she sends him home; maybe his brothers don't think she's good enough for him or get the idea she's not as mutually into him as he is her. Could be the brother's wife's are overly protective of Jeremy and mistrustful of D.
    candid mother: Graham - perhaps mother lets the cat out of the bag (i.e. he wasn't exactly broken up with his girlfriend when he applied for the show. Possibly the breakup was caused by his going on the show for the purpose of promoting his modeling career antd/or clothing line)
    dinner: Jason because he doesn't have a mother in Seattle to cook for him in her own home and the feast is catered
    heartbreaker: Jesse because family sees he's fallen for her and think D isn't as serious about him. You have to admit at the start they seemed an unlikely couple because they appeared to be very different. D said something to that effect herself.

FORT Fogey

So who do we think gets the FIRST, SECOND, THIRD and LAST hometown dates????

Was there ever an order for these in the past as to F1 or F2?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

According to the calendar schedule - Jason gets the last one on th 24th
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Here is my 2 cents worth:

One dinner is disturbingly tense: Jeremy

Another's family warns her not to be a heartbreaker: Graham

A third guy's mother is surprisingly candid: Jason

The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home, Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family she finds so appealing: Jesse

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethy;3058474;
    tense: Jeremy - perhaps the reason she sends him home; maybe his brothers don't think she's good enough for him or get the idea she's not as mutually into him as he is her. Could be the brother's wife's are overly protective of Jeremy and mistrustful of D.
    candid mother: Graham - perhaps mother lets the cat out of the bag (i.e. he wasn't exactly broken up with his girlfriend when he applied for the show. Possibly the breakup was caused by his going on the show for the purpose of promoting his modeling career antd/or clothing line)
    dinner: Jason because he doesn't have a mother in Seattle to cook for him in her own home and the feast is catered
    heartbreaker: Jesse because family sees he's fallen for her and think D isn't as serious about him. You have to admit at the start they seemed an unlikely couple because they appeared to be very different. D said something to that effect herself.
    Sorry, but I'm confused by what you said about Jason ... what do you mean he doesn't have a mother in Seattle to cook for him??
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Jason's parents live in Ohio