Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3053926;
    JMO but I think heartbreaker will be Jeremy because the realization of no parents for DeAnna to meet.
    Candid I think is Jesse because it also fits his personality.
    Tense Graham
    Greek - Jason (wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family) family meaning his son.

Yes yes yes this is what i been trying to say many posts back ITA especially on the Jason HTD.

Ok here goes..........

Tense HTD......... GRAHAM no doubt im my mind for this one!

Warned not to be a Heartbreaker..........JEREMY since he has had alot of heartbreak losing his parents young & maybe his family is now overly protective for that reason!

Greek Fest date...........Yeah this is JESSE because I think his family will go a little overboard to make him seem APPEALING which will be why she questions whether it's him or his family she is drawn too since of the 4 remaining guy's she seems the LEAST attracted to him!

Candid Mother Talk........... this is so JASON because his mom will no doubt be quite open about Tyler & the responsibilty that will be if she ends up with Jason & I think she will open up about his wife leaving & how hard it was on Jason & his son!

I think that the Heartbreaker is Jeremy - He seems to be very invested in DeAnna, his family will see that and be worried that he will hurt because she has 3 other guys in the mix still. Also, with no parents around, his brothers and sisters-in-law may feel protective of him.

Candid mom - Jason. His family has seen him go through the marriage and divorce and know that picking him involves their grandson. A good candid talk about what that means would be reasonable here.

Tense - Graham. I'm not convinced that his feelings for Deanna are all that strong. He seems confused at best about what he is feeling. He just got out of his first serious relationship before the show and they aren't anxious to see him going through this show and aren't sure that his feelings are too deeply invested so the intrusiveness of a dinner on national TV for someone he doesn't seem overly interested in lead to tension.

Jesse - Greek dinner. Jesse is a laidback, fun guy. His family is probably fun too. They go all out to have a great time. But, there isn't much romantic spark with these two so while the hometown date goes great and Deanna enjoys it thoroughly she wonders if it was so great only because she really enjoys his family and not because of him.

Jesse ~ One dinner is disturbingly tense: I thought I read something that D finally found out about the Jesse rumors about the time of the HTD. It
    seems to me this would make things pretty tense, if so.

Jeremy ~Another's family warns her not to be a heartbreaker: Jeremy seems to be so heavily invested and has already suffered so much loss and
    heartache.

Graham~A third guy's mother is surprisingly candid: Since Graham has such a difficult time communicating, it might be surprising that his mother is so candid. Or his mother's candidness gives us surprising insights into Graham's apparent difficulties with relationships.

Jason ~ The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home, Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or
    his family she finds so appealing: Jason would, indeed, go all out and do his best to make her feel at home. He's very empathetic/
    sympathetic and all about D (and his son.)IMO I could see that D might have fallen for the idea of Ty and for Jason as "father." She would
    want to make sure she has a deep connection with him in other ways/roles/levels. Doubt induced to keep F1 from being entirely obvious.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

One dinner is disturbingly tense: Jeremy...skirting around details of their family losses

Another's family warns her not to be a heartbreaker: Graham (recent split remember?)

A third guy's mother is surprisingly candid: Jesse...cool guy...cool mum

The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home, Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family she finds so appealing: Jason...homely guy,travelled to Greece
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3054347;
    One dinner is disturbingly tense: Jeremy...skirting around details of their family losses

Another's family warns her not to be a heartbreaker: Graham (recent split remember?)

A third guy's mother is surprisingly candid: Jesse...cool guy...cool mum

The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home, Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family she finds so appealing: Jason...homely guy,travelled to Greece
    VelvetBex - if I didn't already know you were a Brit, the bolded word would have nailed it for me. when my firend from the UK first used that term, I thought he was insulting me until he explained that it didn't mean ugly

The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home, Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family she finds so appealing: Jason

I don't think it is Jason. Simply because Jason is astute, pays attention to what DeAnna speaks and knows that Greek food is NOT her favourite. They had a lenghty discussion about her loving Mexican food and I think that Jason would not ply her with Greek food knowing full well that that is not her favourite.
    Also, I somehow think by now that DeAnna likes Jason for Jason (she said that on her 1 on 1 date - there is nothing so far that I don't like about him). Plus, they have gone way past the 'wonder if I like him' stage. I think she definitely does.

I think Jason is the "warning about the heartbreaker" option. His family would be extremely protective of both him and his son I'm sure.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3054992;
    I don't think it is Jason. Simply because Jason is astute, pays attention to what DeAnna speaks and knows that Greek food is NOT her favourite. They had a lenghty discussion about her loving Mexican food and I think that Jason would not ply her with Greek food knowing full well that that is not her favourite.
    Also, I somehow think by now that DeAnna likes Jason for Jason (she said that on her 1 on 1 date - there is nothing so far that I don't like about him). Plus, they have gone way past the 'wonder if I like him' stage. I think she definitely does.

I think Jason is the "warning about the heartbreaker" option. His family would be extremely protective of both him and his son I'm sure.
    nd4reality, first of all, to FORT!

Secondly, I was reading your post and have to say I completely agree. I don't see Jason's family doing the whole big greek thing and when De told him her favorite food is mexican. Plus after this last episode I don't see any questions remaining with De that he is only a friend. You don't kiss a friend like the way they kissed on the double lounge chair. My guess is that Jason's HTD is either the "don't be a heartbreaker" one or "the candid mom" one (I'm actually going with the latter) and that they will either have mexican food (De's favorite food) or his mom's cheeseburgers.
    Last edited by Shannonm93; 06-13-2008 at 10:05 AM.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

After reading the descriptions of the HTD's...my gut instinct told me:

Tense: Graham
    Heartbreaker: Jeremy
    Candid Mom: Jesse
    Family or Bach Appealing/Greek Dinner: Jason

However, I think Jason/Jeremy could be switched or Jason/Jesse could be switched. Graham definitely has to be the tense date but I don't know if it has anything to dow ith his family or if it's him being his closed-off self.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3054992;

Excellent points. I think I'm going to want to rethink my matches.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.