Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Greek: Jason
    Heartbreaking: Jeremy
    Tense: Graham
    Candid: Jesse

My first thought was Jason (candid); Jesse (Greek), but I realized that Jesse being blunt with some of his colorful remarks and keeping it "real" was himself being candid. Maybe a trait being handed down.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3052288;
    Tense/Graham

Heartbreaker/Jeremy

Candid/ Jesse

Greek feast/ Jason
    This is my guess. Thanks, Zen, for posting for me. LOL j/k

Jeremy's mother died from cancer a few years ago, so please keep that in mind when trying to match the "candid mom".
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I'm giving Jason the candid mom, Graham the tense dinner, Jeremy the heartbreak, and Jesse the Greek dinner.
    Bring on The Mole!

FORT Newbie

Tense/Jeremy
    Heartbreaker/Graham
    Candid/Jesse
    Greek feast/Jason

Let's mix it up a bit :-P

Reading these descriptions I'm thinking back to the way some of Meredith's F4 visits were edited.

Tense: She had Ian pegged as her F1 by this point though they edited in his brother trying to scatter many flies (or fish in the sea) in the ointment and mess with Ian's head. For this I anoint Graham

Doesn't know whether she likes the family more than him: This takes me to Meredith's visit with Chad's family where both his mother and sister were huge bachelor fans and gushed and petted her the whole time. From what I read, Jesse was nominated for the show by his sister, so the family may react to DeAnna the way that Chad's did to Meredith. I nominate Jesse.

Candid Mother: This image took me right into Lanny's family dining room and the mother with fire in her eyes. I doubt that will be the case here, but religious differences may play a role in this visit. A mother's concern about her son getting involved through a tv show and laying out the facts of his life. My candidate: Jason
    (Note: this visit has to be more warm and fuzzy than Jesse's, however, to hold with his F1 edit.)

Heartbreak: I'm going to tie this to Matthew's visit because, while his folks seemed to like Meredith and wanted their son to marry, they were cautious and had questions about the process. Jeremy's family (brothers) could be a combination of Ian's brother and Matt's folks - a cautionary tale for DeAnna about Jeremy's vulnerability. I choose Jeremy.

Of course, this non-analysis of future, not yet seen events about people I don't know may be totally specious.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3052829;
    Reading these descriptions I'm thinking back to the way some of Meredith's F4 visits were edited.

Tense: She had Ian pegged as her F1 by this point though they edited in his brother trying to scatter many flies (or fish in the sea) in the ointment and mess with Ian's head. For this I anoint Graham

Doesn't know whether she likes the family more than him: This takes me to Meredith's visit with Chad's family where both his mother and sister were huge bachelor fans and gushed and petted her the whole time. From what I read, Jesse was nominated for the show by his sister, so the family may react to DeAnna the way that Chad's did to Meredith. I nominate Jesse.

Candid Mother: This image took me right into Lanny's family dining room and the mother with fire in her eyes. I doubt that will be the case here, but religious differences may play a role in this visit. A mother's concern about her son getting involved through a tv show and laying out the facts of his life. My candidate: Jason
    (Note: this visit has to be more warm and fuzzy than Jesse's, however, to hold with his F1 edit.)

Heartbreak: I'm going to tie this to Matthew's visit because, while his folks seemed to like Meredith and wanted their son to marry, they were cautious and had questions about the process. Jeremy's family (brothers) could be a combination of Ian's brother and Matt's folks - a cautionary tale for DeAnna about Jeremy's vulnerability. I choose Jeremy.

Of course, this non-analysis of future, not yet seen events about people I don't know may be totally specious.
    Thanks Arielflies for your well thought-out hunches!! Your observations are interesting and seem to parallel Meridith's HTD's quite well!

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3052427;
    Okay, here's my take on this:

Greek dinner: Jesse
    Candid Mom: Jason
    Tense dinner: Graham
    Heart-breaking: Jeremy

I know many people think Jason is the Greek dinner guy. But think about it, would she wonder if she likes his family more than him? I can only see that with Jesse cause there just doesn't seem to be that romantic connection yet.
    Also, Jason and DeAnna talked about food. I would guess they either have Mexican food or mom's famous cheeseburgers.
    Estella, I am going with your view ... both your choices and comments. I doubt very seriously Jason is the greek dinner since De is questioning the friend thing or whatever. Judging from the sc's of them together in Seattle and then in the Bahamas and the moments we have already seen with them at the observatory and then this past week, I doubt very seriously De views him as just a friend.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Tense : Graham
    Heartbreaker: Jason
    Candid: Jesse
    Greek: Jeremy or Eric (Did you know that he is Greek? )

Quote Originally Posted by wheatgal;3052343;
    Tense/Jeremy
    Heartbreaker/Jason
    Candid/Graham
    Greek feast/Jesse
    ITA! ETA: I want to change Graham and Jason. I think Graham's HTD will be more about concerns over DeAnna breaking his heart. While I did think that the Greek feast fits Jason better, I believe that Jesse would use it to his advance.
    Last edited by 2observe; 06-12-2008 at 12:30 PM.