Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

FORT Newbie

Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Yes, I have seen him since the filming ended. He is in my work pretty much everyday. The last time I saw him was Saturday the 21st. He doesnt seem especially happy or sad. He is just the same as he always has been and that is a sweetheart. And no...I dont work at a coffee shop....very far from it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleTiff;3074968;
    Yes, I have seen him since the filming ended. He is in my work pretty much everyday. The last time I saw him was Saturday the 21st. He doesnt seem especially happy or sad. He is just the same as he always has been and that is a sweetheart. And no...I dont work at a coffee shop....very far from it!!!
    If I had to guess, I'd say it's a gym?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleTiff;3074968;
    Yes, I have seen him since the filming ended. He is in my work pretty much everyday. The last time I saw him was Saturday the 21st. He doesnt seem especially happy or sad. He is just the same as he always has been and that is a sweetheart. And no...I don't work at a coffee shop....very far from it!!!
    I've met Jason once... last year. He's a friend of a friend. No clues to give, sorry. Other than he's acting the same as always. And yes, Ty really is his life. And yes, his wife really did decide the whole marriage & kid thing was not for her and left them both. Ouch. Jason holds it together with the help of his family.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by honeybeeseattle;3075189;
    I've met Jason once... last year. He's a friend of a friend. No clues to give, sorry. Other than he's acting the same as always. And yes, Ty really is his life. And yes, his wife really did decide the whole marriage & kid thing was not for her and left them both. Ouch. Jason holds it together with the help of his family.
    I was thrilled to see his family ... how sweet they all are! As a mother it made me feel so good to see how well loved Ty is by his Dad and Grandma and Grandpa and Uncles and Aunt. For all of those folks who had issues with Jason leaving his son, Ty certainly looked to be in LOVING hands.

ABC was certainly misleading on the date discriptions, I think. Jesse's HTD was far from tense, I didn't see Dee wondering if she loved Jason's family more than him, Jeremy's family were asking honest questions but far from the rudeness we were expecting and Graham's mom was just talking...Nothing that they advertised really played out. I don't think I am going to take ABC at their word about anything any more as far as show descriptions.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011