Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Re: Home Town Dates - Guess It!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirlJude;3061858;
    Well no wonder Jesse's hometown dates are tense - they know he already has a girlfriend!!!
    How do you know that the "girlfriend" rumor is true? Btw, Jesse's hometown dates it tense for DeAnna because she's..."trying to conquer her potential inlaws." Also, Jesse and DeAnna share something in common with Trista and Ryan, during Jesse's HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3067372;
    How do you know that the "girlfriend" rumor is true? Btw, Jesse's hometown dates it tense for DeAnna because she's..."trying to conquer her potential inlaws." Also, Jesse and DeAnna share something in common with Trista and Ryan, during Jesse's HTD.
    Well, Jammie is close friends with the GF in question so either the GF is lying or Jammie is. I for one find Jammie credible and believe her.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Tense date: Jesse

Candid mom: Graham. IMO I feel we already know this because the preview showed his mom telling DeAnna that it is hard for him to last more than 4 weeks.

Welcome Greek dinner: Jason

Disturbingly tense: Jeremy. He is my favorite, but they showed his brother telling D that they are "not on her side".
    My husband while watching The Bachelor: "She is pretty if she doesn't open her eyes."

www.allisondenae.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3052344;
    Tense/Graham - b/c everything with them is tense

Heartbreaker/Jeremy - b/c he just lost his Grandpa and we hear that he is a caretaker - his family doesn't want a broken heart anymore

Candid/Jason - his mom talks about his marriage and the responsibility with Ty

Greek feast/ Jesse - the date is in his town - not his parents - they would probably have the event catered so they went with the Greek theme and I would think it would be with Jesse that she would most likely wonder if it is his family she loves - or him...
    Good thinking, makes total sense and you are probably right on. cant wait for Monday!

FORT Newbie

It seems like Graham is the one she wants and it seems she is getting fair warning from his Mom that he does not last with any girl for long so I just don't want Jason to be her 2nd choice because that is not good for him or Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Dust;3071829;
    It seems like Graham is the one she wants and it seems she is getting fair warning from his Mom that he does not last with any girl for long so I just don't want Jason to be her 2nd choice because that is not good for him or Ty
    If Deanna's letting him go at F4 - she know's exactly what she's doing. She didn't even take him on a FD - I believe that if she thought that in any way, shape or form, they could connect, she'd have had some real 1on1 time with him in the Bahamas. Think about it ..... she chose to share a fantasy suite with Jesse (yuck) over Graham ..... she had to be pretty sure to do that
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3071946;
    If Deanna's letting him go at F4 - she know's exactly what she's doing. She didn't even take him on a FD - I believe that if she thought that in any way, shape or form, they could connect, she'd have had some real 1on1 time with him in the Bahamas. Think about it ..... she chose to share a fantasy suite with Jesse (yuck) over Graham ..... she had to be pretty sure to do that
    Unless, of course, she wasn't given the choice.

FORT Newbie

I live in the Bellevue, WA area and Jason comes into my work just about every day. He has come in there long before he was on the show so I have, in a way, known him for a long time. The park he takes Deanna to when she meets Ty is right by my work. And i am assuming the other shot we see is from the Space Needle, but we will see!! He is absolutely gorgeous in person and such a sweetheart!! I am totally rooting for him, he deserves it!!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleTiff;3072557;
    I live in the Bellevue, WA area and Jason comes into my work just about every day. He has come in there long before he was on the show so I have, in a way, known him for a long time. The park he takes Deanna to when she meets Ty is right by my work. And i am assuming the other shot we see is from the Space Needle, but we will see!! He is absolutely gorgeous in person and such a sweetheart!! I am totally rooting for him, he deserves it!!
    and seattletiff!!

So do you work like in a coffee shop or something like that?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleTiff;3072557;
    Have you seen him recently since they finished filming? Does he look expecially happy?
    "It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you are not"