Page 7 of 320 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

FORT Regular

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3058154;
    About the MTA: Why would they show BOTH the HTD and FD as someone has suggested? I think I'm a little lost and confused. Is it because the filming date is the day before the HTD episode? I can't keep anything straight.

MTA taping is June 22nd. At this time HTD and FD has not been aired on TV. So in order for the MTA audience to be up to speed with what has happened they will have needed to see the HTD and FD.
    June 16th- 7p CST DeDeTA 8p CST F6
    June 22- MTA taping
    June 23- airing of HTD
    June 30- 7pCST FD 8p CST MTA
    July 7- Meet DeDe family/LCD/FRC
    I hope this helps

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mome2jk;3058297;
    MTA taping is June 22nd. At this time HTD and FD has not been aired on TV. So in order for the MTA audience to be up to speed with what has happened they will have needed to see the HTD and FD.
    June 22- MTA taping
    June 23- airing of HTD
    I hope this helps
    Thank you so much! It definitely does help. My they are filming the MTA pretty early this season. I always thought it was right before the LCD/FR that they taped it. Very interesting. Thanks again.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3058352;
    Thank you so much! It definitely does help. My they are filming the MTA pretty early this season. I always thought it was right before the LCD/FR that they taped it. Very interesting. Thanks again.

It sounds like it is being shot early because of the 4th of July holiday. Not being able to get audience/bachelors. That's just what I heard not definate proof. It does make sense though.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I'm not sure his edit, to the general viewing public, has made him well liked. Instead, they are bashing us over the head with "everyone hates Jeremy." I think he is just well liked here at FORT because of our inside information.

About the MTA: Why would they show BOTH the HTD and FD as someone has suggested? I think I'm a little lost and confused. Is it because the filming date is the day before the HTD episode? I can't keep anything straight.
    Completely agree with this.. most boards that don't have spoilers all think Jeremy is not getting a good edit and coming across as the do anything to win bach guy (like Robin in Matt's season). So I don't think the general public loves Jeremy.

I'm not sure his edit, to the general viewing public, has made him well liked. Instead, they are bashing us over the head with "everyone hates Jeremy." I think he is just well liked here at FORT because of our inside information.
    I think as far as the edit goes, when you are in the F3 they want viewers to like him, but not like him so much that you are rooting for that person over the F1. Sometimes they can't find anything to dissuade us, because the F3 is well liked so they resort to desperate attempts such as bleeping Amanda when she asks Matt why he let her go and calls him a d****bag.

When it gets down to the last 3 - they want us rooting for F1 more then the others, so that we are Not disappointed with FR choice. If people are unhappy, with the F1 viewing numbers watching the FRC will be down, down, down. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by mome2jk;3058297;
    June 22- MTA taping
    June 23- airing of HTD
    I hope this helps
    Where does the MTA show fall in there. Wouldn't it be on the 7th before the meet family/LCD/FRC

pbmax, MTA will air on 6/30 after FDs.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3058616;
    Completely agree with this.. most boards that don't have spoilers all think Jeremy is not getting a good edit and coming across as the do anything to win bach guy (like Robin in Matt's season). So I don't think the general public loves Jeremy.
    I have a few friends, & cousins, that do not read these boards , and I've received calls regarding Jeremy saying .:" How is this guy still single" .. "She is crazy if she dosen't choose him"... "He is so into her".. etc..

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3058855;
    I have a few friends, & cousins, that do not read these boards , and I've received calls regarding Jeremy saying .:" How is this guy still single" .. "She is crazy if she dosen't choose him"... "He is so into her".. etc..
    Just goes to show how different folks are. I have a number of friends (and both sisters) who aren't big Jeremy fans. They are all rooting for Jason.. that could be because we are all from Seattle area, but Jeremy isn't high on their list because he's competitive and possessive. They of course don't know anything about Jeremy except what's been shown.

ABC doesn't give a lot of notice, but it sure would be nice if they responded back to us today!!
    6 days left! Yaye!