Page 6 of 320 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Someone who has been to WTA has said that they don't mind FORT people being there, so I guess it's okay to post if you're able to go.

FORT Regular

In the Fred Interview, Cheryl (I think that's her name-the ABC rep if that's not her name), said MTA will be aired the 2nd hour the week it is shown (sorry can't remember what week). So my guess would be that the MTA audience will be shown both the HTD and FD episodes. This would get them up to speed with the viewing audience when the MTA is shown on TV. I hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mome2jk;3057747;
    In the Fred Interview, Cheryl (I think that's her name-the ABC rep if that's not her name), said MTA will be aired the 2nd hour the week it is shown (sorry can't remember what week). So my guess would be that the MTA audience will be shown both the HTD and FD episodes. This would get them up to speed with the viewing audience when the MTA is shown on TV. I hope that makes sense.
    Does anyone know when the MTA will actually be aired?

EDIT: Well, if Jeremy has to be at the MTA then most likely it will air June 30th 2nd hour, I think..
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 06-15-2008 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3057748;
    Does anyone know when the MTA will actually be aired?

EDIT: Well, if Jeremy has to be at the MTA then most likely it will air June 30th 2nd hour, I think..
    Yes, it will air after the F3 Episode, 2nd hour.

Why is everyone so sure Jeremy will be F3 and at the MTA??? Please, someone explain what has given people pause to think he leaves???

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3057863;
    Why is everyone so sure Jeremy will be F3 and at the MTA??? Please, someone explain what has given people pause to think he leaves???
    Well I think the two main reasons are 1) that he was reported home by a friend prior to the FRC. This friend has seemed to be a credible poster here, but I suppose anything is possible. And 2) the following screencap from the Bahamas is generally accepted to be a "Good-Bye" shot. But again, I suppose anything is possible. This evidence strongly suggests he leaves at F3, there would be no "Good-Bye" shot for F1 and the reason that it is believed he leaves at F3 as opposed to F2, really comes down to the credibility of his friend flybylove who has placed him home before the FRC. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I "think" I've followed as to the reasoning that Jeremy is F3.

Last edited by dodie430; 06-15-2008 at 08:23 AM.

I see that as the obvious situation but why would ABC make it so? WOuldn't they keep the details hidden a little better - to me it seems like they are giving away the fact that Jeremy, a very well liked bachelor is on is way home...doesn't seem very ABC'ish to me which makes me suspicious. I'm going to hold out some hope that this is a decoy.

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3058118;
    I see that as the obvious situation but why would ABC make it so? WOuldn't they keep the details hidden a little better - to me it seems like they are giving away the fact that Jeremy, a very well liked bachelor is on is way home...doesn't seem very ABC'ish to me which makes me suspicious. I'm going to hold out some hope that this is a decoy.
    It's been done in seasons past. Off hand the one that comes to mind is Bach 10 when Amber(F4) was shown in her goodbye scene.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3058118;
    I'm not sure his edit, to the general viewing public, has made him well liked. Instead, they are bashing us over the head with "everyone hates Jeremy." I think he is just well liked here at FORT because of our inside information.

About the MTA: Why would they show BOTH the HTD and FD as someone has suggested? I think I'm a little lost and confused. Is it because the filming date is the day before the HTD episode? I can't keep anything straight.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3058154;
    I'm not sure his edit, to the general viewing public, has made him well liked. Instead, they are bashing us over the head with "everyone hates Jeremy." I think he is just well liked here at FORT because of our inside information.

About the MTA: Why would they show BOTH the HTD and FD as someone has suggested? I think I'm a little lost and confused. Is it because the filming date is the day before the HTD episode? I can't keep anything straight.
    I'm fairly new to this FORT thing and I was a fan of Jeremy's as soon as he stepped out the limo so I didn't have the inside scoop at that point. I think with Jeremy, there are two camps of people - either they get him (his quite intense side that's being shown) and like him for it or they don't. Monday can't come fast enough because I think it will be good to finally see what is brewing between him and D, if anything.