Page 52 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3073533;
    it is in an episode description -

I think it says - DeAnna accepts a proposal that will change her life - maybe she is happy and engaged!!
    OR maybe she decides not to pick any of them and admits she just wasn't ready to find love yet... sends Jesse home because he was just friend material. Sends Jason home because she can't move there and take a risk of breaking his and Ty's heart when she doesn't really feel it. Knows G is too big of a risk because he can't commit and thinks Jeremy is too controlling and rigid. Soo... her dad calls and tells her to stop trying to force love and to come home- she does and decides to date Sean and chill out for awhile.

OR the proposal is to join a network for a tv show.

Yikes. So many options.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3073541;
    Graham does not strike me as someone out there doing damage control for his image, he is a gentleman and I believe this will play out in a gentlemanly manner. He will appear at the rose ceremony, he will not receive a rose, he will go home. I am interested to hear what is said at the MTA, although I am not certain what, if anything, will be revealed.
    I don't think so, either. I truly believe that IF he says that he asked to leave, then that's the truth. If it comes out that he didn't want to go, which might be the sad, sad moment at the MTA, then it'll be heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3073480;
    LOL, we all know the show has ended, the filming has concluded, hence it has ended, or has it????
    I'm sorry! I meant she confirms HOW it ends without her saying any of the names.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3073552;
    OR maybe she decides not to pick any of them and admits she just wasn't ready to find love yet... sends Jesse home because he was just friend material. Sends Jason home because she can't move there and take a risk of breaking his and Ty's heart when she doesn't really feel it. Knows G is too big of a risk because he can't commit and thinks Jeremy is too controlling and rigid. Soo... her dad calls and tells her to stop trying to force love and to come home- she does and decides to date Sean and chill out for awhile.
    OR the proposal is to join a network for a tv show.

Yikes. So many options.
    Oh my goodness!!!!!! Sorry, but I am laughing hysterically at this option!!!!!! No offense to you santana, just my perception. I can just see her and Sean in the stand up tanning boothe glowing all green!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3073541;
    Graham does not strike me as someone out there doing damage control for his image, he is a gentleman and I believe this will play out in a gentlemanly manner. He will appear at the rose ceremony, he will not receive a rose, he will go home. I am interested to hear what is said at the MTA, although I am not certain what, if anything, will be revealed.
    Although, and I am not being snarky, the way he was dressed at that RC certainly didn't seem to be that of a gentleman compared to how he dressed for the other ones...

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3073559;
    Oh my goodness!!!!!! Sorry, but I am laughing hysterically at this option!!!!!! No offense to you santana, just my perception. I can just see her and Sean in the stand up tanning boothe glowing all green!!!
    LOL no offense taken! I can't see that happening at all- just threw that in there based on all those "stories" about him coming back.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3073567;
    LOL no offense taken! I can't see that happening at all- just threw that in there based on all those "stories" about him coming back.
    About Sean coming back????? I hadn't heard that one! I have heard Jeremy and Graham stories, but not Sean. That would definitely be a hoot!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3073556;
    I'm sorry! I meant she confirms HOW it ends without her saying any of the names.
    It could mean that she confirms that she's moving/relocating but we don't know where to.

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3073560;
    Although, and I am not being snarky, the way he was dressed at that RC certainly didn't seem to be that of a gentleman compared to how he dressed for the other ones...
    It is strange, especially since we have another screencap that cannot be placed of Graham in a suit. I would think that he would be in this suit at the RC since he is cut, but instead he in jeans, sweater and suitcoat. Something is very odd about that rose ceremony.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3073573;
    About Sean coming back????? I hadn't heard that one! I have heard Jeremy and Graham stories, but not Sean. That would definitely be a hoot!!!!
    Maybe he left a piece of his Louis Vitton luggage at the outhouse.