Page 5 of 320 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3055293;
    For those going.. how about you PM otheres you know are interested in going rather than posting that you got tickets for all to see. We'd hate to have someone refused at the door because TPTB found out who was from the FORT. So if you get tickets, be sure to PM the others that said they might be going.

While I'd love to go... I haven't gotten approval from hubby. He's convinced I'll be hooking up with Graham or Twilley and is concerned... So we'll just have to wait and see. I also think wearing coordinated colors would definitely identify people as from the FORT which could ruin the chances of getting in.

Final thought.... I don't think the MTA will give the answer of F2 away...it's being filmed BEFORE the F4 so I think that's what will be show at the taping (the HTD episode NOT the Fantasy Date episode). So those going be prepared that you're only going to get the Graham mystery solved, not the F2 mystery.
    I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. I just want to see Richard. LOL!
    Then, sit back and enjoy the fun!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

You think Ron will try and engage Jeremy (of course, if he is there) in an argument?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

In previous season, the WTA has been filmed just before the Fantasy Dates... Then the fantasy date show is previewed by the audience giving them the inside scoop of who F2 are. This time it's being filmed before the HTD, so the MTA audience will likely only find out who the F3, not the F2 are... Unless of course TPTB are going to show TWO episodes to the audience. This would surprise me because then you have a studio audience of 75-100 people knowing who the F2 are. That's a lot of people to know something you don't want anyone to find out... Unless we've all nailed it and they don't think it's letting the proverbial cat out of the bag to show who F2 are... Anyway... this to say that generally the audience at MTA/WTA gets shown the Fantasy Dates episode and then they bring out the most recently rejected bachelorette/bachelor to join the discussion.

It is interesting to me that the taping is so early... so I am not sure what to think at this point!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3055998;
    In previous season, the WTA has been filmed just before the Fantasy Dates... Then the fantasy date show is previewed by the audience giving them the inside scoop of who F2 are. This time it's being filmed before the HTD, so the MTA audience will likely only find out who the F3, not the F2 are... Unless of course TPTB are going to show TWO episodes to the audience. This would surprise me because then you have a studio audience of 75-100 people knowing who the F2 are. That's a lot of people to know something you don't want anyone to find out... Unless we've all nailed it and they don't think it's letting the proverbial cat out of the bag to show who F2 are... Anyway... this to say that generally the audience at MTA/WTA gets shown the Fantasy Dates episode and then they bring out the most recently rejected bachelorette/bachelor to join the discussion.

It is interesting to me that the taping is so early... so I am not sure what to think at this point!
    That and coupled with the DTA. Have they ever had that? If it weren't for the SC's we have, I would think that she would be letting 2 go home after HTD. But, that can't be the case because we have 3 different guys shown for FD. Too strange
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3055998;

Thanks! That is exactly what I was trying to figure out.....whether the attendees would see the F3 person or only the F4 person.

I am not 100% for sure on this, but it makes sense from a logical perspective... I am wondering if there is a reason they are only going to let us see Graham get interviewed and not Jeremy... Maybe Jeremy and the F2 person will be interviewed at the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3056173;
    I am not 100% for sure on this, but it makes sense from a logical perspective... I am wondering if there is a reason they are only going to let us see Graham get interviewed and not Jeremy... Maybe Jeremy and the F2 person will be interviewed at the ATFR.
    Do you think it might be because she was dating both of the F2 outside of the show (both being "F1's"), so in effect, F3 becomes F2?
    Last edited by ducky2; 06-13-2008 at 08:59 PM.

I don't think so.. there hasn't been any indication she dates F2 outside of the show.

Remember what Jimmy Kimmel asked her on the chose of choosing 2 guys....Dee said "I don't think 2 guys will be ok for me to have to go through 25 guys and then ask the final 2 to date both of them at the same time" I'm paraphrasing....

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3052323;
    Yes, that's a great idea. I'll just leave a voice message and my phone number on her for everyone to call and get the spoiler...Won't be easy to track at all! Sadly, I still have a message on my voice mail advertising my dodge grand caravan for sale, which sold a year ago... I don't think you can all look forward to my voice mail having a recorded message for you all!

I wonder if there is a clause in the contract somewhere that allows me to get 5 mil from them if they make me look fat during taping... I should definitely look into that.. maybe a defamation of character suit.... What do you think?
    We'll pitch in and buy you one of the prepaid trac cell phones, so they can't trace it to you.