Page 4 of 320 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 3196

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

  1. #31
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineTW;3054305;
    Do you know when on 6/22 they actually tape the show?
    Someone told me that in the past, one taping was something like 11:30am to 3:30pm. (Am I correct on that, someone?)
    It could be different this season though.
    I would imagine we should count on (at least 2 hours?) for waiting in line too?
    But I'm not too sure about that.

  2. #32
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    I was told to plan 6 hours for taping and debrief and contract signing. The actual taping is about 3 hours, with the rest of the time a comedienne warming up the group, a moderator explaining the contract and getting them signed and waiting in line before they let those "approved" in to sit down.

  3. #33
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    I'm having a senior moment......

    Does anyone know if the MTA is airing during the 1st hour on the 30th or the 2nd??

  4. #34
    FORT Fan kkbaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    152

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    I think those of you that go need to wear t-shirts- maybe not w/ FORT on them, but maybe w/ your username in big bold letters so that we will know it's you!

  5. #35
    Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/Roswell, GA
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by kkbaker;3055076;
    I think those of you that go need to wear t-shirts- maybe not w/ FORT on them, but maybe w/ your username in big bold letters so that we will know it's you!
    Here's an idea (that is if all of you can sit together, so it stands out ... otherwise it wouldn't stand out and wouldn't make that big of a difference) ... wear some sort green shirt since it seems to be a color that De likes alot.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

  6. #36
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    303

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3055078;
    Here's an idea (that is if all of you can sit together, so it stands out ... otherwise it wouldn't stand out and wouldn't make that big of a difference) ... wear some sort green shirt since it seems to be a color that De likes alot.
    This is a really good idea!!

  7. #37
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    For those going.. how about you PM otheres you know are interested in going rather than posting that you got tickets for all to see. We'd hate to have someone refused at the door because TPTB found out who was from the FORT. So if you get tickets, be sure to PM the others that said they might be going.

    While I'd love to go... I haven't gotten approval from hubby. He's convinced I'll be hooking up with Graham or Twilley and is concerned... So we'll just have to wait and see. I also think wearing coordinated colors would definitely identify people as from the FORT which could ruin the chances of getting in.

    Final thought.... I don't think the MTA will give the answer of F2 away...it's being filmed BEFORE the F4 so I think that's what will be show at the taping (the HTD episode NOT the Fantasy Date episode). So those going be prepared that you're only going to get the Graham mystery solved, not the F2 mystery.

  8. #38
    George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas-Home of George Baby
    Age
    46
    Posts
    892

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3055293;
    For those going.. how about you PM otheres you know are interested in going rather than posting that you got tickets for all to see. We'd hate to have someone refused at the door because TPTB found out who was from the FORT. So if you get tickets, be sure to PM the others that said they might be going.

    While I'd love to go... I haven't gotten approval from hubby. He's convinced I'll be hooking up with Graham or Twilley and is concerned... So we'll just have to wait and see. I also think wearing coordinated colors would definitely identify people as from the FORT which could ruin the chances of getting in.

    Final thought.... I don't think the MTA will give the answer of F2 away...it's being filmed BEFORE the F4 so I think that's what will be show at the taping (the HTD episode NOT the Fantasy Date episode). So those going be prepared that you're only going to get the Graham mystery solved, not the F2 mystery.
    Simplechef, is this something that is different from other seaons? Do they normally film the MTA before the FD??? Just curious.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3054823;
    I'm having a senior moment......

    Does anyone know if the MTA is airing during the 1st hour on the 30th or the 2nd??
    2nd hour because the F3 Episode needs to be before the MTA so that Jeremy will be on the MTA.

  10. #40
    FORT Fan lalou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    208

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3052267;
    You know, I've been saving 5 mil just so I could go to the tell all and come here to spill the beans!
    Hey, we could all chip in $10 to help towards the total of your fines since we would be benefiting from your kindness to the board!~ Too funny!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.